Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have joined very recently.Still going thru the various posts by members.I think its a great site.My regret for not reaching earlier.One point for yr consideration.Comments on equity,Mutual Funds,Futures are all mixed up.Would it make any sense to segregate them.Regds MKH

MurAtt

If we can have this ImageShack upload function available in the Post Reply, it would be much easier to upload Images -- just no need to open another window and open Imageshack and then upload.

Please do look into it. Thanks

No suggestion wants only blessing from the God for traderji's infinite life

Dear Traderji,
You and Traderji's contributors give everything without demand.
And its Priceless (Amulya)
I salute U all big harted administrators, contributors and path guiders.
Have a nice Happy and prosperous New Year to all U.
Also to me because I'm among Traderji's family.
Thanking again
yours,
-tkamal

In Firefox at least, the drop-down menus (such as from Search, Quick Links) sometimes/often open below the ads. This makes it difficult to select the option.

This possibly happens when the hyperlink width of the ad is wider than the graphic. Would appreciate you looking into it.

columbus

Please move "MARK FORUM AS READ" as 3rd item instead
of 2nd item in QUICK LINKS.This helps us preventing to choose
it instead of "Today Posts".I chose it accidentally many times.

MurAtt

Would request some more smileys and enabling of PM so that Forum becomes a bit colorful and traders can have some fun (with smileys and PM) after exhaustive and tension filled trading day.

PMs can have some criteria -- 6 months with TJ or # no of posts or whatever u feel is ok ...

Also my earlier request for Imageshack toolbar .. no reply ...

MurAtt

Nahi yaar LT bhai - but sometimes u need to send some message over and are stuck .. no email, no Y! id, no tel nos. -- den what u do -- public forum me aisa message dena padega

LT bhao, tera 2.25 lacs ka ITC purchase kiya hua hai usko bech daal. inside news hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.