Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunil

http://www.traderji.com/members/abc1000.html

I request you to kindly stop this forum spammer.
With 86 threads (new thread for every new post), he's just pushing down the good threads in the list, and is now attacking the core of the forum - Advanced Trading Strategies.
Please delete all his threads/posts - nothing but useless & stale news headlines.

Obviously, he has malicious intent for the forum
Thank you Sir for taking appropriate action.

S S

Hi!

Before suggesting anything, I think it is worthwhile to check, what made Traderji so successful.

Simple registration, main page lay-out, login, checking postings even without logging-in [but need to login to download an attachment] etc. Separate topics and separate threads. Members can comment on other’s posting. Lesser use of local languages [Hindi included] etc etc.

First, PLEASE ensure that while upgrading, any of the current advantages are NOT lost. I once used to write on the MMB [Messageboard of moneycontrol dot com - that is where I became SS for the first time] but they went on upgrading and literally screwed it up. Today, on MMB one is lost and cannot move around with as mush ease, as is available with Traderji. So, please take care.

There are many threads and messages, that don’t mean anything. They, in my opinion, block a lot of un-necessary space on your server…. which is a cost to you, but in my opinion, it is like NPA of banks…. So some way to be thought about for reduction of these threads and messages… some procedure for deletion of these threads and/or messages to reduce your cost.

There must be a way to detect the IP address of the member logging-in. This shall avoid multiple login Ids by the same person. It is possible, that in one residence, more than one person may use the desktop and logon to Traderji. But that may NOT be more than two, and that too for very few cases. Most of the persons now use one’s own laptop.

You may either totally get away with the system of evaluation of threads and also the posts, or may consider some innovative idea over the existing one.

Except for learners and new entrants, most of the others remain interested in Nifty and Nifty Futures. If any page that you open can show the current Nifty & Nifty Futures figures in real time, THAT would be a great help.

Sorry that only today I saw this posting of 7th June, and therefore I am giving my comments. That adds one more suggestion : How can we NOT miss such important posting from Traderji? Such postings should find a place on the main page atleast for an initial period of 30 days, so people will NOT miss it and can react immediately.

Cheers & Good Luck.
SS

lazytrader

I am working to get the chat room ready by this month end.
Perfect traderji, what timing!

One more suggestion, if I may: When someone posts we don't know because there is no indication on the taskbar or no sound. Anyway it can be enabled?

I love this website. i request to plz include a private message facility so anyone can message anyone on this site.
Also, we should create our profiles which will have information about us like our details, location, occupation ,interests, email address, experience in indian share market, speciality, though everything being optional and those who would like to share can post in there profiles.

Also plz take care that no thread goes unanswered.

Thankyou

Class

FAQ for newbies, fundamental and technical starter.

Options charts for realtime and historical - one can dream!

Cheers,
Class.

I love this website. i request to plz include a private message facility so anyone can message anyone on this site.
Also, we should create our profiles which will have information about us like our details, location, occupation ,interests, email address, experience in indian share market, speciality, though everything being optional and those who would like to share can post in there profiles.

Also plz take care that no thread goes unanswered.

Thankyou
I also prefer to hv pvt. msg. facility so as to get clear and related advices. This would be, I believe, very helpful.

sibumajumdar

Mr Traterji,

I regularly visit different threads of the informative forum for 2 to 3 hrs. And iam immensley benefited. For that many many... thanks to everybady. Ive a small request. Plz stop sending the daily posts to my e-mail ID. It will help my inbox not to get bulky day after day. Thanks....SM

AW10

I think you can configure that in your user profile section.
I never get daily post from TJ in my mailbox.
I have subscribed to some threads that I found interesting.. and only get email update on them.

Plz chk out your profile configuration and make adjsutement.

Happy Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.