Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFL

It getting too difficult in Traderji forum with Profile Page deactivated.
Atleast provide access to our own profile pages.

Will be waiting for your investigation to end for activating PMs.

Thanks.

Xaero

Would you consider putting up a shoutbox or a IRC channel with a java chat plugin like mibbit. It will become very helpful for intraday/fulltime traders. You can have the IRC channel logged and put up transcripts. It would be really good.

Regards.

Traderji

Super Moderator
first of alll thanku you all behind the traderji....teammmm.. plz try t o make a live chat room for members of traderji... may it will help all for instant replay....
Would you consider putting up a shoutbox or a IRC channel with a java chat plugin like mibbit. It will become very helpful for intraday/fulltime traders. You can have the IRC channel logged and put up transcripts. It would be really good.

Regards.
We had a live chatroom about a year back but it was not popular with the members so it was disabled. I will look into this and get back to you all.

scorpio77

HI! First of all let me thank you for creating this wonderful forum for sharing knowledge. It has helped me immensely in understanding the market and making a few friends.

I have a few suggestions to improve the site:

1. There are a few threads by Saint, Savant etc which are a must read for every member. Unfortunately these threads are filled with queries, suggestions, chit chat and Thank you notes which makes it very frustrating for someone to go through. I suggest incorporating a method by which an author or a reputed member can "Star" a comment as useful, make relevant notes and one can see all "starred comments" as a summary. Will defenitely save a lot of time. (Refer Google Reader for ex)

2. Alternately we could have an FAQ section for all populat threads so that the poor souls (the thread authors) are not tormented by the same questions every few weeks from new visitors.

3. Live Chat is defenitely a good idea for who people who share ideas as they trade the markets live.

4. A link streaming NSE and BSE live prices would be a huge help and would defenitely increase traffic. NSE's own site lags by a good min sometimes!

5. To allow upload of bigger files. You can delay posting the file until you verify the genuiness of content.

6. An archive of useful links to other sites on all relevant subjects such as basics of candlesticks, defenitions for SMA, EMA, MACD etc within the threads for easy reference.

The attempt is to make the site more user-friendly and interactive. I know this is an exhaustive list but hope it helps.

Cheers!

We will be upgrading this forum in the next few months and we would like your feedback in the form of suggestions, ideas or new features (to make Traderji.com a better and more active forum) that you would like to see incorporated in the upgrade.

We will consider your feedback and include all such suggestions which can be possibly included within the limits of the forum software.

Thank you all for your support in making Traderji.com a success.

lazytrader

We had a live chatroom about a year back but it was not popular with the members so it was disabled. I will look into this and get back to you all.
Couldn't you create an offical "traderji" chatroom on IRC or yahoo/googe. I am tried of refreshing pages of various threads with live chat where people are posting a new post every minute. Most of the time goes in refreshing pages and reading posts itself.

I haven't use any chatroom except IRC and know enough to setup and operate one though. I will help in anyway possible if you need assistance with it. Let me know if you choose IRC. I feel that mibbit might work well for the site -> http://www.mibbit.com/

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards.

Dear traderji,

I have observed one fecility in another forum, which is not available in our forum. That fecility is " Downloadable files links are available in Right hand top corner of any thread". If any member want to download the files in that thread, he should not search hundreds of pages in thread. This fecility is available in "traders laboratory" which is very good. If it is possible incorporate that fecility.

Enable chating

Dear all moderators and super moderator, webmasters of this forum, please enable live chat window in this forum again........so that we can chat with the members instantly.........with regards

Mangafreakz

I think Live Chat in IRC would be great. Also with the availability of the Chatzilla plugin in Firefox , i think its easy to login to a IRC channel also for someone who does not want to install any IRC clients like mIRC , etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.