Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazytrader

Good to hear that Traderji. It will be more fine if you can get these chat conversation auto posted(with a delay) in a thread which is categorized subject wise.

Thank you,
TFL.
That is very easy to do with IRC. You can set up indexing bots that will post the entire chat transcript as a searchable webpage and there are search engines that crawl just these type of pages. It is also easy to put up a IRC applet as a link and can be used without any IRC client. It works from browser itself.

columbus

Please shift the MARK THE FORUM AS READ in Quick links to 3rd place
and bring 3rd menu to 2nd place, this is to prevent marking forum as read ,
accidentally.This happened in my case many times.
Thank you.

rohangawale

What i feel is many of the threads are being repeated by many new members for their query.
like choosing broker thread,which is best broker, books on trading, charting softwares etc etc.

Can u pls put a thread regarding informing all the members not to start a new thread for all the topics, instead find the appropriate thread and post the queries in the specific thread??

it will be time saver for all the members present in the forum. max times new thread ques are same which is present in old thread. what happens is due to this the old thread is being vansihed and the valuable suggestions are hidden for all members.

lazytrader

What i feel is many of the threads are being repeated by many new members for their query.
like choosing broker thread,which is best broker, books on trading, charting softwares etc etc.

Can u pls put a thread regarding informing all the members not to start a new thread for all the topics, instead find the appropriate thread and post the queries in the specific thread??

it will be time saver for all the members present in the forum. max times new thread ques are same which is present in old thread. what happens is due to this the old thread is being vansihed and the valuable suggestions are hidden for all members.
i think that's already mentioned. In general on any forum you need to do a search before starting a thread. I think this has already been mention some where in the beginners section. Problem is that not many beginners are reading the beignners thread :D

rohangawale

i think that's already mentioned. In general on any forum you need to do a search before starting a thread. I think this has already been mention some where in the beginners section. Problem is that not many beginners are reading the beignners thread :D
May be i have missed it so mentioned here.
was wathcing it from long time this thing is happenening so mentioned it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.