Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Yes... I asked them... but no clarification...and for that PURPOSE... of "EASIER to LOAD"

and it doesn't miss data like NESTPLUS.....

So I am using intra charts only.. ... I don't understand any LOGICAL reason... to STOP this BASIC FACILITY...
Absolutely, this is a basic facility that should be definitely there...
what about NOW ? are people using NOW getting intraday charts like that available previously in ZT ?

VJAY

Hi,

I was using older version of NEST PLUS CHARTS. Recently some update came, I updated it and it was horrible, had to go back to older version. Now today they won't let me login to nest plus, till i update to new crappy charts. Now its so bad, I can barely look at the new charts. They are blinking so fast every second as ticker changes that my eyes are hurting. New nest plus charts are quite bad compared to older one.

Any suggestions?
Its terrible ...me too not getting NEst chart....its asking to update NESTPLUS ....one of the crack software in india.....i think zerodha doing mimicry with their clients with these talking of new software etc... first must need to stick with their terminal.......

VJAY

And just now tried to see the COMMUNICATION in that TICKET where we have communicated regarding that INTRA CHART......

and to MY SURPRISE.... they DELETED all this TICKET .. with all COMMUNICATION...

on the other hand SIDE... I can view the other TICKETS prior to that...

Don't know why they deleted that particular ticket.
They are burning evidence against them :D as some time ago some other member came with clear evidences against them showing email chats with them :)

sach007

Impatient Trader
They are burning evidence against them :D as some time ago some other member came with clear evidences against them showing email chats with them :)
If such practice is being adopted by ZERODHA.... then there will no difference between IIFL like brokers...and them.

ZERODHA BE CAREFULL.... IT TAKES a LOT OF TIME TO BUILD REPUATION... but NO time to DESTROY IT

VJAY

If such practice is being adopted by ZERODHA.... then there will no difference between IIFL like brokers...and them.

ZERODHA BE CAREFULL.... IT TAKES a LOT OF TIME TO BUILD REPUATION... but NO time to DESTROY IT
:clap::clap::thumb::clapping::clapping:

Its terrible ...me too not getting NEst chart....its asking to update NESTPLUS ....one of the crack software in india.....i think zerodha doing mimicry with their clients with these talking of new software etc... first must need to stick with their terminal.......
Yes, even I had to upgrade Nest Plus today. I downloaded from the link given in the message.

https://plus.omnesysindia.com/NestPlus/download/

Then I installed it manually by double clicking on the downloaded file. I needed to install it twice, because the first time it installed in C:\Program Files\NOW folder. I uninstalled it and reinstalled by choosing "Custom" installation and the directory as C:\Program Files\Omnesys\NEST3

Now its working ok. Slow as usual, but working ok.

columbus

columbus