Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

NJ23

I get this error when installing Pi-Ami Bridge.

Last edited:

sach007

Impatient Trader
I even know why they did... this RATHER I suspect....

COZ somedays back I opened a new account (wife's)... and there I was not able to see the INTRA CHARTS... then I asked them thr support to enable that...

But they CLEARLY told they will not be doing it...not told any reason.... really strange this behavior for this basic thing... when they are known tobe customerfriendly

Then I told with a screenshot that other accounts were having that INTRA CHART facility....(OF course in that screen shot I hidden my accounts ID)

And now today result have came...

They have blocked that INTRADAY CHART OPTION to my account.. which was I am runing from more than 3 years.

Its looking like a revenge they have taken for showing that SCREENSHOT... telling them that INTRADAY CHARTS are available... (actually initially they were telling NO SIR it is not available... but when I shown with proof.... and NOW they DISABLED for my account also)

Hi,

I was using older version of NEST PLUS CHARTS. Recently some update came, I updated it and it was horrible, had to go back to older version. Now today they won't let me login to nest plus, till i update to new crappy charts. Now its so bad, I can barely look at the new charts. They are blinking so fast every second as ticker changes that my eyes are hurting. New nest plus charts are quite bad compared to older one.

Any suggestions?

I even know why they did... this RATHER I suspect....

COZ somedays back I opened a new account (wife's)... and there I was not able to see the INTRA CHARTS... then I asked them thr support to enable that...

But they CLEARLY told they will not be doing it...not told any reason.... really strange this behavior for this basic thing... when they are known tobe customerfriendly

Then I told with a screenshot that other accounts were having that INTRA CHART facility....(OF course in that screen shot I hidden my accounts ID)

And now today result have came...

They have blocked that INTRADAY CHART OPTION to my account.. which was I am runing from more than 3 years.

Its looking like a revenge they have taken for showing that SCREENSHOT... telling them that INTRADAY CHARTS are available... (actually initially they were telling NO SIR it is not available... but when I shown with proof.... and NOW they DISABLED for my account also)
i think they have disabled for all accounts, dont know the reason but surely a letdown, they were easier to load as only intraday data was needed. Zerodha should provide a clarification here....

NJ23

sach007

Impatient Trader
i think they have disabled for all accounts, dont know the reason but surely a letdown, they were easier to load as only intraday data was needed. Zerodha should provide a clarification here....

Yes... I asked them... but no clarification...and for that PURPOSE... of "EASIER to LOAD"

and it doesn't miss data like NESTPLUS.....

So I am using intra charts only.. ... I don't understand any LOGICAL reason... to STOP this BASIC FACILITY...

sach007

Impatient Trader
Yes... I asked them... but no clarification...and for that PURPOSE... of "EASIER to LOAD"

and it doesn't miss data like NESTPLUS.....

So I am using intra charts only.. ... I don't understand any LOGICAL reason... to STOP this BASIC FACILITY...

And just now tried to see the COMMUNICATION in that TICKET where we have communicated regarding that INTRA CHART......

and to MY SURPRISE.... they DELETED all this TICKET .. with all COMMUNICATION...

on the other hand SIDE... I can view the other TICKETS prior to that...

Don't know why they deleted that particular ticket.