Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

NJ23

Once again, nest failure :mad: Upgraded ok, worked ok on Wednesday, worked ok yesterday, today morning it's giving problems..

I uninstalled ZT, repaired registry, re-installed and replaced the updated files and it logged in smoothly.

nest and now are so primitive software compared to other trading platforms available for trading US equities and futures... It is a shame that brokerages in India are giving such frustrating software.
Takion, IB TWS, Tradestation, Lightspeed are way better than any platforms of Indian brokers. Everybody provides APIs either for cheap or free. Now, that's flexibility for you. We don't care if Omnesys has won awards or how it handles back end. That's broker's part. Functions, features, flexibility are important for us.

sach007

Impatient Trader
@ ZERODHA Do.. NEST TRADING PLUGIN service is discontinued by OMNEYSYS?

This was usefull for when Trading from AMIBROKER using GDFL DATAFEED and TRADING PLUGIN.

Zerodha

@ ZERODHA Do.. NEST TRADING PLUGIN service is discontinued by OMNEYSYS?

This was usefull for when Trading from AMIBROKER using GDFL DATAFEED and TRADING PLUGIN.
There is something that is changing at Omnesys, which is causing issues with Plus and all the other plugin services.

Hopefully should be sorted soon, we are constantly in chat with them to have this fixed asap.

sach007

Impatient Trader
There is something that is changing at Omnesys, which is causing issues with Plus and all the other plugin services.

Hopefully should be sorted soon, we are constantly in chat with them to have this fixed asap.

I think after Reuters taking over on OMNEYSYS...

it looks like they STARTED SHOWING thier TEETHS... (may be in the INTEREST of BIG INSTITUTIONS... FIIs etc)

I have zerodha trader version 3.10.57.97.7 installed along with nest plus 1.9.0.0... i am getting candlesticks upto 4 pm in the chart... anyone knows how to get rid of the excess data...

I have Nest trader from you, and NOW from another broker. It seems that

1) I need to re-register with Omnesys again for the other broker
2) I have cancelled the installation of Nest Plus 2.9 for NOW. I want to know whether another installation of Nest Plus 2.9 will disturb the current installation.

LivetoTrade

Zerodha,
Client Financial Review : Do you need just the filled-in and signed form?

The other supporting documents to be attached are only for the 25L+ category?