Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@Zerodha,

if you are really serious about Pi. Below are few of my suggestions.

1. Look at esignal/ninjatrade/Ami. They have basic drawing tools. Notice how they all work the same. e.g a simple horizontal line or trendline or ray. Pi should have the same things and should work as expected. we should not be telling you that you need to include a horizontal line and how it should work.

2. Other features like pages/layouts..etc. Again they work the same way that we expect them. Pi should do the same.

3. Templates/cross hairs/chart default settings. Again they work and behave the same way in all these charting platforms. Pi should do the same.

I don't understand why we have to report these basic standard features to be added in PI as though they are something new.

But notice how these basic standard features don't even work as expected and we simply have to report it as an issue.

Bottom line : All the use case scenarios are available in Ami/Meta/Esignal/Ninja..take your pick and see how they work and simply make them work in Pi.

So why not release next Pi with all the basic standard features added and FIXED and then release. This will make using Pi much easier, otherwise there is no way people will switch to Pi if basic things don't work as expected even after 10 versions.

Finally the data issue which is again critical.

I uninstalled ZT, repaired registry, re-installed and replaced the updated files and it logged in smoothly.

Takion, IB TWS, Tradestation, Lightspeed are way better than any platforms of Indian brokers. Everybody provides APIs either for cheap or free. Now, that's flexibility for you. We don't care if Omnesys has won awards or how it handles back end. That's broker's part. Functions, features, flexibility are important for us.
The most funny part is, the people behind those best softwares are mostly Indians, but managed by the non-Indians.

The problem here is the mindset of the Indians "this is enough" & "if you want you take it or leave" kinds of attitude.

So far I have seen that Zerodha has a good management attitude and a willingness to hear what their customers has to say and they are trying to give far more than any other brokerages give in India, whether it is technology, tools or service.

Brill

@Zerodha,

if you are really serious about Pi. Below are few of my suggestions.

1. Look at esignal/ninjatrade/Ami. They have basic drawing tools. Notice how they all work the same. e.g a simple horizontal line or trendline or ray. Pi should have the same things and should work as expected. we should not be telling you that you need to include a horizontal line and how it should work.

2. Other features like pages/layouts..etc. Again they work the same way that we expect them. Pi should do the same.

3. Templates/cross hairs/chart default settings. Again they work and behave the same way in all these charting platforms. Pi should do the same.

I don't understand why we have to report these basic standard features to be added in PI as though they are something new.

But notice how these basic standard features don't even work as expected and we simply have to report it as an issue.

Bottom line : All the use case scenarios are available in Ami/Meta/Esignal/Ninja..take your pick and see how they work and simply make them work in Pi.

So why not release next Pi with all the basic standard features added and FIXED and then release. This will make using Pi much easier, otherwise there is no way people will switch to Pi if basic things don't work as expected even after 10 versions.

Finally the data issue which is again critical.
(Pi)² * (Pi)² :clapping:

Seems its mock practice session today. I am using 3.11.2 platform, may I practice my strategy in this session? In this time my A/C is showing negative value.

NJ23

Seems its mock practice session today. I am using 3.11.2 platform, may I practice my strategy in this session? In this time my A/C is showing negative value.
Where is the mock trading session schedule posted?

NJ23

@Zerodha

Please take example from Ninjatrader and include Ninja's Chart trader like features in your Pi platform.

Also, please create a Depth of Market for all feasible instruments... That will be very very helpful for traders.:thumb:

Big brokerages should be ashamed and be envious of Zerodha's Pi when it is launched.... Let them learn their lessons 'the hard way'

Best wishes to you...
Ninja's market scanner is also amazing!

Aman1

Got a message from zerodha not to trade commodities from Pi. And I'm trading from pi for the past two week now. Why they dont want to add commos in pi?
If they want to add commos then when?

Zerodha,

I got a message Thursday to update new version of Ztrader, I am using the Version 3.10.57.97.7, do i have to update it with new version ? If so please provide the link & explain the procedure. Thanks

Brill

I am able to login in ZT. but Pi rejecting the login password as wrong. that too after accepting the 2FA questions. anybody facing this issue?