Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

Pi.
Charts on reconciliation, starts from current bar!!!
Closed chart and loaded again no change
removed all charts, closed Pi and again logged in, tried to load the chart, RELULT IS SAME. charts starts from current bar!!!

Pi.
Charts on reconciliation, starts from current bar!!!
Closed chart and loaded again no change
removed all charts, closed Pi and again logged in, tried to load the chart, RELULT IS SAME. charts starts from current bar!!!
Received an SMS. Servers being updated so Pi charts won't be available for some hours.

manishchan

It's the same situation at this time, nearly market opening time :mad:

Anyone else having problem logging in Nest ??
Logged in, but Nest plus again giving login problems.. trying again
unable to login..

user cannot login.

WTF?

Didn't try the PI.. but NEST 3.10 was working nice for me since morning around 8 o'clock.

@ TP.. sometimes if you see prob in NEST.. just go to Tool -> Nest Plugin -> and hit Refresh... works for me sometimes..

@ZERODHA ...

This is MY HUMBLE REQUEST PLZ activate NESTTRADER DEFAULT INTRA CHART URGENTLY....

NEED THEM BADLY......

They give accurate hi lo data for the CANDLES....

with my EXPERIENCE... I trade mostly on these ONE MIN CHARTS...
@Zerodha last time we were told that there is some issue from omnesys end and will be sorted soon, can you please update us on this issue ?

yusi

@Zerodha last time we were told that there is some issue from omnesys end and will be sorted soon, can you please update us on this issue ?
Happened to see a RKSV user's Nest. He had Plus 1.9 / 2.9 installed. That had the Nest Intraday Chart (Shift+P) and Nest Historical Chart (Shift+H) as part of the Plugin Commands menu. Plus Chart / Plus Historical Chart were separate options in the same menu, but with the same shortcuts.