Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

yusi

They should fire those PHDs and IITian and hire our yusi. We would have Pi up and running just fine by now all standard features...:D:D
Give me a break !!

But actually, I'm a "susegad" type (a new word learnt from the Parrikar writeups).

A workaholic who spends 16 hours a day at work, Parrikar isn't going to miss susegad - the relaxed, laid back culture of Goa.

Hello Zerodha,

There seems to be a huge problem at crowd.in

The leaderboard for the week shows people having scored 40000 points on the first day of the week !!! Please take a look and rectify your data otherwise the participants are going to think that it's a fixed match.

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone found a solution to the problem with nest plus charts? The chart loading part never seems to end....I have ZT 3.10.57.97.7 with nest plus 1.9.0.0

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone found a solution to the problem with nest plus charts? The chart loading part never seems to end....I have ZT 3.10.57.97.7 with nest plus 1.9.0.0
With some things that came to my KNOWLEDGE... I have realized... that this NEST PEOPLE ... as after taking over by REUTERS....

1. Either this may be their steps towards not giving people these charts free... and getting revenue from it.

2. Or if they are doing something that is going worst.

I have seen this happening with most of the brokers using NEST.

In chart tool tip is so big and blocks cross over point.Why not make it smaller and positioned away from the spot we are interested to micro study.It has also to be dragged away as not disappearing easily.Many times I avoid using it.

Why not enlarging/reducing chart size and opening multiple charts be as easy as in Ventura
Nest plus charts does all sorts of stunts before one can view charts as desired and it takes more than a couple of minutes !!!

Hello Zerodha,
I used to trade 1 lot NF and the brokerage and taxes used to around rs 122.
Then I traded 2 lots NF,so the brokerage and taxes was rs 195.

Now,the Nifty lot size is 25,so I need to trade 4 lots.so how much will be the brokerage and taxes assuming I buy at 8390 and sold at 8402??

If its flat rs 20,then its very costly.

thanks
-----:confused:-----