Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

Also, on smaller TFs (3-4 min), there is something hinky about the way one bar ends and other one is formed.. the current bar is simply not believable.
Sir in the new version of Plus charts the last bar is always 1m, so if you select 5m or 30m TF, the last bar is added to the previous bar every 1m. I realized it yesterday.

Vertigo... for me atleast this type.. of problem is not occurring

I mean freezing ... hanging ZT...

But yes... the problem with this NESTPLUS and charts is there... but today I see the charts of PLUS are going smoothly...
login time has also increased.. which charts are you using ? i am using the one with white background and no margin on right side and blinks a lot and cannot save settings, in this atleast it loads only intraday chart in visible area.. other one loads many days intraday chart for every new scrip so is very slow and have to reset chart everytime .... both are with many issues and i am thinking of moving to something else.. no use of this faltu headache..

sach007

Impatient Trader
login time has also increased.. which charts are you using ? i am using the one with white background and no margin on right side and blinks a lot and cannot save settings, in this atleast it loads only intraday chart in visible area.. other one loads many days intraday chart for every new scrip so is very slow and have to reset chart everytime .... both are with many issues and i am thinking of moving to something else.. no use of this faltu headache..
Vertigo... do as SUGGESTED by ZERODHA... for ZT 3.11 and apply the 2.9 update...

and you will see black CHARTS... without blinking...

The same problem for me was there sometime ago.... but I applied that.. and now getting BLACK chart.... and running SMOOTH...

(I am running only one chart without INDICATORS... and 1 min TIMEFRAME)