Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

As per my knowledge... we cant do this...

COZ default NEST CHARTS were having such setting.. in PREFERENCE SETTING...

But these are PLUS charts.. so they have no such OPTION as per my KNOWLEDGE presently... in PLUS CHARTS...
have asked zerodha same question, lets see what they say.. why have you not chosen 'maintain local store for plus data ?

Come 3 p.m. and I am getting this error on dot without fail. I am not able to log in after that.

Can anybody help?
Zerodha?

Thanks
Zerodha might have switched off the server... It should be fine by evening, just wait or there may actually be a problem with your .Net.... Wait until tomorrow morning and see... I previously had this error when the server was switched off on Zerodha's side....

Brill

Zerodha can you start chat support ? Instead of phone calls and waiting this is much simpler i think. Or is it there already?

Hello Zerodha,

with today's adjusted close at 8362.65, my prediction for 8358 should have fetched me 2313 points on crowd.in, but I don't find my name in the list :confused:

I have written to [email protected], but also mention it here because the mail is sent by "Team Zerodha", isn't it ? Also, similar thing may have happened with some other participants too.

Anyway, this week the database of crowd.in seems to be haywire. There was some problem yesterday, then today it was accepting predictions for Wednesday at 3.31 itself.

The screenshot below will tell you that there is no entry for 2313 pts.

Hello Zerodha,

with today's adjusted close at 8362.65, my prediction for 8358 should have fetched me 2313 points on crowd.in, but I don't find my name in the list :confused:

I have written to [email protected], but also mention it here because the mail is sent by "Team Zerodha", isn't it ? Also, similar thing may have happened with some other participants too.

Anyway, this week the database of crowd.in seems to be haywire. There was some problem yesterday, then today it was accepting predictions for Wednesday at 3.31 itself.

The screenshot below will tell you that there is no entry for 2313 pts.

still participating in it seriously ?? no one has won in a while and doesnt look like they are going to reward the leaders ...

still participating in it seriously ?? no one has won in a while and doesnt look like they are going to reward the leaders ...
There's a lot of spare time during the trading hours :)

Anyway, I don't think that there will be no rewards. In due time. Zerodha is currently too busy with Pi to give much weightage to publicity material.

Also, someone needs to keep an eye on such contests, right ? Yesterday OMSAI pointed a flaw in the scores, I wrote to crowd.in and they corrected it.

There's a lot of spare time during the trading hours :)

Anyway, I don't think that there will be no rewards. In due time. Zerodha is currently too busy with Pi to give much weightage to publicity material.

Also, someone needs to keep an eye on such contests, right ? Yesterday OMSAI pointed a flaw in the scores, I wrote to crowd.in and they corrected it.
yeah, we do hv spare time during trading..im also participating in that but i dont get much lucky in things like these.. pata nahi meri lottery kab lagegi, freefund ki cheez ka maja hi alag hota hai :D

Congrats :) I predicted the same in 8367 but haven't gotten any point in crowdin though it falls between 5 pts. :confused:
simplebuthard, please post the screenshot of their mail here, as I have done. Also, click "Reply" on that mail and inform them about the error. Please do it soonest before the matter goes cold.