Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Now this PLUS chart is making a FUNNY thing for me...

It is making 2 SAME CANDLES for same period... I mean for example..4.48 2 candles then 4.49 same CANDLES...

Dont know what is problem...

Even with Pi, I observed this today...I had to reconcile the charts a couple of times on different scrips on Equities...

When we partnered Omnesys, we were aware that they were one of the best tech companies in India that serviced the stock markets. It was a conscious choice which was made after a lot of deliberation with other vendors, so we can only imagine how much scope for improvement exists in this industry. Omnesys uses a lot of legacy systems which can make both users and support engineers throw their hands up in the air and ask for divine intervention.

Nest Plus updates are almost impossible to make without having a bad adventure somewhere along the way, so we've given multiple instructional posts on traderji, Z-Connect, etc. to help users. Let me reiterate what needs to be done below... Hopefully, by the next release of Nest Plus all of us will be using Pi. :)

----*****-----
It's very important to note that if you are a Zerodha client who has been mapped on Nest Plus directly you will see black charts and you will be able to automate your trades using algoZ....

Note that if you're seeing white charts, it means that you have a basic version of Nest Plus which may be showing you unclear data. If you are having problems doing a clean update of Nest Plus, please read on...

Kindly follow the below procedure in order to upgrade your Nest Plus plugin:
Download the Nest Plus 2.9.0.0 (zip) file from this link. Ensure you're using Version 3.11.2 of Zerodha Trader. Do NOT use the older version.

Once downloaded, you will have to unzip the folder, then open the folder Nest Plus 2.9.0.0 and copy all the contents.
Go to C://Program Files/Omnesys/NEST3 or C://Program Files(x86)/Omnesys/NEST3 and paste all the copied contents into it.
While pasting the copied files, you will get a prompt "Confirm Folder Replace" for which you have to choose "Do this for all current items" and click on Yes. Once you've clicked on Yes, another prompt to Copy File would pop up for which you have to tick "Do this for all conflicts" and then select the Copy and Replace option.

Once the above procedure is followed, your Nest Plus plugin would be upgraded and you should see black charts.

Note that all of Zerodha's clients are automatically registered on Plus to get additional features. To check if you're registered on Plus as a Zerodha Client, do this:

1. Go to Nest Plus* > My Nest Plus Account > Plus Dashboard on Zerodha Trader
2. On Plus Dashboard check if your client ID shows up on top. If it does, great.
3. If your client ID doesn't show up, choose "Logout/Login with new Plus ID" and key in either of the following:
a. username: CLIENTID or ZERODHA_CLIENTID
b. password: CLIENTID or ZERODHA_CLIENTID
*Note: This works only on your Zerodha account. If this still doesn't work, please feel free to write back our call our support number.

God bless!
Dear Zerodha,

Thank you for addressing one of my concerns.

I had updated the nest plus files with both the versions of ZT (the nest plus dashboard is showing my id) before raising the concern.

Today's equity session was a good time as ZT and charting were both working seamlessly. I thought compliments to Zerodha were in order, but come the MCX session and ZT's reliability factor goes out of the window. Same story again - the charts are not willing to load and punched orders not showing up in the trade book. It appears the morning session efficiency was more because of some divine intervention than your doing.

There is an article on your blog about 'Trading in the Zone' and there is nothing which destroys this zone faster than the agitation brought about by an unreliable trading platform/chart. Refer to posts #6911 / #6913 and you have two examples ( Dear 'manishchan' & 'prabit' excuse me if you mind my quoting your posts).

Enough of complaining.

I am still very fond of Zerodha and appreciate you keeping and promoting the mindset of treating trading as a business. While I am certain that you are working on the raised issues in all seriousness, please help me with the following in the meantime.

1) tentative time horizon for the ZT and charting to be back on track.
2) More importantly, Is Zerodha going to make provisions for the trading days lost and might be lost from the 60-day challenge.

Regards

Zerodha

Guys, this issue from Omnesys end, something which was not informed before hand to us, and they are taking a bit to fix it. It is issue across whoever is using NEST/NOW, that is using plus for charting.

We are pushing them to sort all the pending issues, but unfortunately nothing much in our control on this. We are hoping to get this fixed from their end asap.

Guys, this issue from Omnesys end, something which was not informed before hand to us, and they are taking a bit to fix it. It is issue across whoever is using NEST/NOW, that is using plus for charting.

We are pushing them to sort all the pending issues, but unfortunately nothing much in our control on this. We are hoping to get this fixed from their end asap.
which issue?? The double candle ?? Or the flickering ?? I followed the instructions and it still flickers :(