Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

When we partnered Omnesys, we were aware that they were one of the best tech companies in India that serviced the stock markets. It was a conscious choice which was made after a lot of deliberation with other vendors, so we can only imagine how much scope for improvement exists in this industry. Omnesys uses a lot of legacy systems which can make both users and support engineers throw their hands up in the air and ask for divine intervention.

Nest Plus updates are almost impossible to make without having a bad adventure somewhere along the way, so we've given multiple instructional posts on traderji, Z-Connect, etc. to help users. Let me reiterate what needs to be done below... Hopefully, by the next release of Nest Plus all of us will be using Pi. :)

----*****-----
It's very important to note that if you are a Zerodha client who has been mapped on Nest Plus directly you will see black charts and you will be able to automate your trades using algoZ....

Note that if you're seeing white charts, it means that you have a basic version of Nest Plus which may be showing you unclear data. If you are having problems doing a clean update of Nest Plus, please read on...

Kindly follow the below procedure in order to upgrade your Nest Plus plugin:
Download the Nest Plus 2.9.0.0 (zip) file from this link. Ensure you're using Version 3.11.2 of Zerodha Trader. Do NOT use the older version.

Once downloaded, you will have to unzip the folder, then open the folder Nest Plus 2.9.0.0 and copy all the contents.
Go to C://Program Files/Omnesys/NEST3 or C://Program Files(x86)/Omnesys/NEST3 and paste all the copied contents into it.
While pasting the copied files, you will get a prompt "Confirm Folder Replace" for which you have to choose "Do this for all current items" and click on Yes. Once you've clicked on Yes, another prompt to Copy File would pop up for which you have to tick "Do this for all conflicts" and then select the Copy and Replace option.

Once the above procedure is followed, your Nest Plus plugin would be upgraded and you should see black charts.

Note that all of Zerodha's clients are automatically registered on Plus to get additional features. To check if you're registered on Plus as a Zerodha Client, do this:

1. Go to Nest Plus* > My Nest Plus Account > Plus Dashboard on Zerodha Trader
2. On Plus Dashboard check if your client ID shows up on top. If it does, great.
3. If your client ID doesn't show up, choose "Logout/Login with new Plus ID" and key in either of the following:
a. username: CLIENTID or ZERODHA_CLIENTID
b. password: CLIENTID or ZERODHA_CLIENTID
*Note: This works only on your Zerodha account. If this still doesn't work, please feel free to write back our call our support number.

God bless!

Zerodha

Please give us something as simple as click: INSTALL> NEXT > FINISH

As a matter of fact few days back I have rolled back to ver**.97.7 and disabled the PLUS charts and life is fun again :D

It is thousand times better to use free google charts than so called free Nest charts

SHEKHAR

sach007

Impatient Trader
Zerodha

Please give us something as simple as click: INSTALL> NEXT > FINISH

As a matter of fact few days back I have rolled back to ver**.97.7 and disabled the PLUS charts and life is fun again :D

It is thousand times better to use free google charts than so called free Nest charts

SHEKHAR
Kash....

Google FnO Chart Bhi Provide Karta...

Just sharing for the INFORMATION of those who want to have only INTRDAY (few days 2-3 days) chart from NEST PLUS...

Can SET the No of days to their choice.. from PLUS DASHBOARD...

I have set 3 days....so that chart will load fast.

See it here...

Thanks, its working :), one more thing.. a new chart for a different scrip opens only in 1 min, can i have some other default timeframe option say like 3 min so that i dont have to change tf everytime i open a new chart for a different scrip ?

sach007

Impatient Trader
Thanks, its working :), one more thing.. a new chart for a different scrip opens only in 1 min, can i have some other default timeframe option say like 3 min so that i dont have to change tf everytime i open a new chart for a different scrip ?

As per my knowledge... we cant do this...

COZ default NEST CHARTS were having such setting.. in PREFERENCE SETTING...

But these are PLUS charts.. so they have no such OPTION as per my KNOWLEDGE presently... in PLUS CHARTS...

sach007

Impatient Trader
See the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN... NEST Default INTRA CHART PREFERENCE SETTING....

1. NEST DEFAULT CHART.. PREFERENCE Setting... having options to select default timeframe.

2. See these are the NESTPLUS CHARTS.. PREFERENCE Setting... don't have any TIMEFRAME OPTION for making it default.

I am getting a different screen, a sort of readme/help screen.

Just sharing for the INFORMATION of those who want to have only INTRDAY (few days 2-3 days) chart from NEST PLUS...

Can SET the No of days to their choice.. from PLUS DASHBOARD...

I have set 3 days....so that chart will load fast.

See it here...