Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

It seems my previous version is not completely uninstalled. Latest pi not asking for activation code. Can someone tell me how to delete previous version files. Uninstalled using control panel but looks like some files might not have completely been removed.
That's okay, as long as the right version number shows up in the about link under help.

rrrajguru

Dear Zerodha,

Finished installing the new Pi.

I was checking the Nifty future chart, 3 min time frame.

There I observed that everyday, the last candle of the session is not coming correctly. It is like a simple dash ( - ). Can you go through it?

Zerodha

manipulation at its best - create 10 fake ids and make @trend.friend the leader to defend the sins of zerodha :D - image management is the need of the hour!
the way @trend.friend is pouring all the goodies of zerodha out here, i wonder if he will run out of its stock of goodies?
is @trend.friend another id of nithin :rofl:
Oh yeah that is me posting like @trend.friend. :)

Phew....

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,

Finished installing the new Pi.

I was checking the Nifty future chart, 3 min time frame.

There I observed that the last candle of the session is not coming correctly. It is like a simple dash ( - ). Can you go through it?
The dash is to give a gap between two days. If you see the first candle it is a 9.15 am candle. the last candle is the 3.27 pm candle.

But yes I get your point, the dash should ideally not show any value, so it might confuse you to be a candle.

rrrajguru

The dash is to give a gap between two days. If you see the first candle it is a 9.15 am candle. the last candle is the 3.27 pm candle.

But yes I get your point, the dash should ideally not show any value, so it might confuse you to be a candle.
Actually in the "View" menu, after option "Show Panel Separators", is it possible to add a new option "Show Day Separators", which will put a vertical dotted line between every intra day session ? That will solve the issue.

By the way, how to save studies in the chart ? That is when i will open the chart next day all my old trend lines, or resistance / support lines will be there on the chart.

Jai Mata Di

Hi there, 300 rupees brokerage is peanuts. Trust me pi platform is very good. Focus on market. Cheers..
Any well-wisher of Zerodha would think twice before posting in such a manner. Who are you? ;)

Happy Trading.
Cheers.

H.C.