Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

VJAY

Guys,
don't try to test your pi when you trading with zt....after testing pi when relogin to zt it hangs @80% ...some thing technical problem its sure...so be cautious when do it.....am still stuck @80% and almost took a loss trade due to this hanging :(

VJAY

Very unfortunate that even ZERODHA active here today not minded my post :) which is very important post as for traders .....

VJAY

Zerodha,
My few observation in PI @short time of testing
*Thanks for activate SL order for entry :)
*Need to edit option for hor lines(for fig edit) -for put order below/up line....we cant put exact order...
*need chart refresh tab
*data not correct with NEST chart/exchange....example...today high @morning is 8509 for nifty fut ...but in PI chart it shows as 8505

Hello Zerodha,

There is a problem loading Nest Plus charts. Look at this :

Further, Nest seems to accept orders before 9:15 (during the preopen).

Take a look at Nest Order No. 150115000000770, Exchange order no. 2015011533341380.

I have also sent you a mail about it.
Very unfortunate that even ZERODHA active here today not minded my post :) which is very important post as for traders .....
They haven't replied to my post too. Nor is there anything in the mail, not even in Spam :)

VJAY

They haven't replied to my post too. Nor is there anything in the mail, not even in Spam :)
yes I think they not want any genuine posts :D

IMO order will take upto 9.07 @preopen period....

Zerodha today the terminal was refusing to sign in and was stuck at 25% loading point.. What is the reason for this?

I had to retry some 3 times to succeed. After that it worked fine.. But why the login/logout problem so often?

LivetoTrade

I have been trying for quite a while this evening, Q is not loading at all !!