Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Hi

How do you access SL-M order , i cant see it?

thanks
click on Order type drop down button on order window ...you can see SL-M with LIMIT,MARKET,SL :)
If its still not in that list just email to zerodha for activate the same.....

Hi Zerodha I have few queries as below,

Can I use MIS for Equity and Futures on NSE NOW?

The NSE mobile version logs you out if you do not access it for 15 minutes. Is it possible that the NSE mobile platform does not log me out for the full day until I log out? Or what is the max amount of time for which I can stay inactive without getting logged out from NSE Mobile?

What is the Maximum Number of Scrips one can view per MarketWatch Window. and what is the total number of Scrips for all the MarketWatch Windows?

Can you increase the number of scrips for Market Watch if one requires. IF yes what is the maximum number of scrips possible for the Market Watch?

Appreciate all your support on this forum. THANKS.

Last edited:
Hi zerodha,

I am small trader. Do trade in small quantities in cash. Present Broker is Sharekhan where Brokerage is 0.009%. I would like to be a part of Zerodha family but your brokerage structure is expensive to me since I do trade with a maximum amount of 1 Lkh and minimum of 25000 only.

Do you have plan to do something for small traders like us?

regards
Hello,

I would also like to open a trading account with Sharekhan with such low brokerage structure.

Please send me the details at carnot11 at gmail dot com.

Thanks,
Enjoy,
CArnot

Last edited:

VJAY

Dear Zerodha,
As you said earlier crude can trade up to 5 PM on expiry day....if we trade it upto 11PM what are the problems we face?
am asking it as when I trade next month contract on expiry day its looks totally diferent by trades (Though its as per my method)...next month contract loss day...but current month trades are good profit day :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
today not able to login in NOW , stopping/hanging at 84% download scrips.......:mad:.......anybody else facing the issue..........

What corncerned I have got regarding this? Why should I wrote/send details to you? What is my interest?
Hello,

Please do not be agitated.

I am simply asking how you managed to get such a good deal from Share Khan.

If you share with me the details, I also intend to open a trading account with them using your suggested method as leverage. When I approached the local unit, they offered me no less than 0.1 % (without pre-paid brokerage).

Also, the charting of Share Khan Trade Tiger is better than NOW / NEST.

Hence, once again I am requesting for your help.

You may ofcourse, reject / ignore my request.

Thank you.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Status
Not open for further replies.