Status
Not open for further replies.

superman

Can anyone tell me how to make a correct stop loss order using now

Say i buy idea at 60; stop loss 59 and target 62

Assume that the range of idea share at that day is b/w 58 to 63

Condition should be such that if target is reached stop-loss sell order at 58 should get canceled and if stop loss reached target sell order should be canceled

gauharjk

I started using zerodha since yesterday only...

Shares that I had bought yesterday for delivery don't show up in my holdings...

Also, I am not able to add any F&O contracts in my market watch.

Please help...

Zerodha

Need help with NSE Now software.

How do I add scripts and contracts to default market watch?

I have not been able to add any F&O scripts using the web interface. So, i was hoping I could do it using the desktop version of trading platform...

This is what I see in the web version

Will get someone to call you back....

Zerodha

Can anyone tell me how to make a correct stop loss order using now

Say i buy idea at 60; stop loss 59 and target 62

Assume that the range of idea share at that day is b/w 58 to 63

Condition should be such that if target is reached stop-loss sell order at 58 should get canceled and if stop loss reached target sell order should be canceled
firstly, when you put a stop loss and a limit exit order, one order won't automatically get cancelled when other gets executed.. You would have to manually cancel the order which didn't get executed...

If you want to put a stop .. click on idea, choose a sell order, in the drop down box choose SL and put a trigger price and a limit price... in your case, you can keep trigger as 58.05 and limit as 58.

To put limit sell order at 63, choose sell and put a limit selling at 63...

gauharjk

I have a question. When I click "Square Off" in Masters>>Admin Positions" then the script gets squared off at Market rate... Is there a way to set Limit Order for squaring off?

Also, when I clicked Square off, a message popped up... 1 quanity has been squared off. Since I had more than 1 share, I clicked Square Off multiple times.

Then, I looked at the log, and I saw many short positions were created! I had to buy back immediately at a small loss... :(

I wish NSE NOW software was a bit better. I am quite used to Motilal Oswal trading terminal, which is cleaner and superior than NSE NOW.

Zerodha

I have a question. When I click "Square Off" in Masters>>Admin Positions" then the script gets squared off at Market rate... Is there a way to set Limit Order for squaring off?

Also, when I clicked Square off, a message popped up... 1 quanity has been squared off. Since I had more than 1 share, I clicked Square Off multiple times.

Then, I looked at the log, and I saw many short positions were created! I had to buy back immediately at a small loss... :(

I wish NSE NOW software was a bit better. I am quite used to Motilal Oswal trading terminal, which is cleaner and superior than NSE NOW.
Square offs will happen at the market price, typically most dealer terminals work the same way... Once you square off a position make sure you also click on refresh... If you want to put limit for square offs, you would have to do it by clicking on the scrip you are trading in and taking opposite positions...

Status
Not open for further replies.