Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Ok.

I have filled the online form for account opening and received and printed the individual fdf form. This form contains 45 pages; 28 pages for opening the trading account with Zerodha and 17 pages for opening Demat account. As I do not need Demat account, so I think I do not need to sign on 17 pages. Isn't it ?
Sign only the trading account part of it, so the last 17 pages not required...

hi zerodha

i received a call from you guys today afternoon:):. i was told that the address proof that i send was illegible so i need to send another one via email ([email protected]). now i am intending to send voters id as address proof. now my doubt is whether i should scan the self attested (signed) photocopy of the voters id and send it to you via email or i should scan the original voters id in color( both sides) and send it to you?

Zerodha

hi zerodha

i received a call from you guys today afternoon:):. i was told that the address proof that i send was illegible so i need to send another one via email ([email protected]). now i am intending to send voters id as address proof. now my doubt is whether i should scan the self attested (signed) photocopy of the voters id and send it to you via email or i should scan the original voters id in color( both sides) and send it to you?
Scan the original voter card, we will take care of it... Cheers...

Zerodha

hi Sachin,

i have transferred funds to zerodha, how do i check if funds are transferred?
can i check it in NOW terminal or in backoffice

thanks
If you have transferred funds through the payment gateway, you can see it on the terminal... If you have done using NEFT, it will show in your terminal as soon as the credit comes through...
Backoffice gets updated every evening at 6pm..All updates would show at 6 every evening on backoffice...

Cheers..

Hey Zerodha,

Is it possible to link my current dp with you till ILFS dp is opened? I'm eager to take positions in some scrips at current levels likes of Reliance, HUL, fortis et al. Since a filled form courier+your courier to ILFS+fresh dp's time = 15-20 days, I don't want to miss the opportunity.

Can I place basket orders for same/different scrips via now? Say RIL at 980, 981, 982 or RIL at 981, 982, HDFC at 650 and SBI at 2500 and so one? KEATPro by kotak gives me such facility.

As for BTST, as you quoted a few pages ago, 1 out of 500, I was 1 of those who got to pay penalty on Sesa Goa last August. I sold Sesa and it went to auction later. Moreover I bought Vijaya Bank on exposer and had to pay for both Sesa buy and Vijaya! My sub-broker had no clue and it was helpdesk that solved the query. I had to arrange quick money since Vijaya bank went more than 8% up in 2 days and if I had not paid money that also would have gone to auction since I had both Sesa and Vijaya in holdings and I was made to short Sesa although I had bought it a day ago I sold!

If you have transferred funds through the payment gateway, you can see it on the terminal... If you have done using NEFT, it will show in your terminal as soon as the credit comes through...
Backoffice gets updated every evening at 6pm..All updates would show at 6 every evening on backoffice...

Cheers..
Thanks, I had transferred yesterday after 9.30 PM, how much time until it will be shown in NOW software..

Status
Not open for further replies.