Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

@Zerodha

For NSE you provide NOW as an exe software which can be installed on PC & also NOW EXPRESS ONLINE which is web portal for trading from any where. Do you provide access to both NOW as well as NOW EXPRESS ONLINE to a trader so that he can use NOW from a dedicated PC or NOW EXPRESS ONLINE if the dedicated PC is not available for some reason.

For MCX what trading platform do you provide ?
We can not trade MCX on NOW I guess, though this is possible in ODIN.
Is it exe or web based.
How fast can a trader allocate funds from NSE trading a/c to MCX trading a/c & vice versa ?
Yes you get access to both EXE and web based version and you can choose to use what you like...

For MCX we provide Zerodha Trader(NEST platform), again comes in webbased and software version..

We are in the process of migration equity businesess from NOW to NEST, once done you can trade all exchanges on Zerodha Trader itself... Till that happens, margins have to be kept separately for equity and commodities... Once done, you can seamlessly start using margins between both the exchanges...

Cheers..

Zerodha

hi
i have a ICICI account linked. If i transfer funds through Payin option on trade.zerodha.com for MCX, how much time it takes ? and also what are the charges ?
Is it faster than NEFT ?

thanks & regards
It is an instant fund transfer... It will show up in your MCX account immediately... Presently there are no charges for using it, but we are looking at having Rs 9/ Transfer for all the banks(21) available on the payment gateway...

bpr

Yes you get access to both EXE and web based version and you can choose to use what you like...

For MCX we provide Zerodha Trader(NEST platform), again comes in webbased and software version..

We are in the process of migration equity businesess from NOW to NEST, once done you can trade all exchanges on Zerodha Trader itself... Till that happens, margins have to be kept separately for equity and commodities... Once done, you can seamlessly start using margins between both the exchanges...

Cheers..
how much time it will take for this migration? Approx

folks how many days does it take to get the account opened and software from zerodha.suppose i submit the documents tommorow,than in how much time can i start trading?

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.