Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDreamer

Hi Sachin,

Today I faced a peculiar problem. For the first 5 min of market opening i.e. till 9:20 a.m. all my market orders were rejected by the Now .exe platform. :eek: What might be the reason? :confused:

soft_trader

Hi Sachin,

Today I faced a peculiar problem. For the first 5 min of market opening i.e. till 9:20 a.m. all my market orders were rejected by the Now .exe platform. :eek: What might be the reason? :confused:
No such problem in my end. Even I have successfully carried out some trades.:)

Hi Sachin,

No such problem in my end. Even I have successfully carried out some trades.:)
Yes, there was a problem. I was able to buy at the opening (MIS orders) but when I tried to sell, it didn't accept the order (Message "Margin blocked for auto square off" something like that). I called them up and they saw that there was some problem and cleared it. Now I am able to place orders as usual.

comm4300

Zerodha/Option traders:

I trying to decide between credit spread vs. calendar spread.

leaving my strategy aside, could the expert help in understanding margin benefits?

Zerodha had replied earlier that NSE gives margin benefit on one side. That's attractive while using futures, but for options there's just one side where margin is required the other side is a simple long.

thnks

soft_trader

Yes, there was a problem. I was able to buy at the opening (MIS orders) but when I tried to sell, it didn't accept the order (Message "Margin blocked for auto square off" something like that). I called them up and they saw that there was some problem and cleared it. Now I am able to place orders as usual.
Can't comment on MIS order. I used SL Buy order using NRML type, and exited my trade using Limit NRML order. Though I may be lucky not to face any problem.

HI,
I am new to Zerodha's NSE ONLINE.... i have some questions.
1)what is the meaning of DAY in validity?
2)is CNC for delivery trade?
3)i bought some shares yesterday in DAY as validity and CNC.. where can i check my holdings in NSE ONLINE.

soft_trader

HI,
I am new to Zerodha's NSE ONLINE.... i have some questions.
1)what is the meaning of DAY in validity?
2)is CNC for delivery trade?
3)i bought some shares yesterday in DAY as validity and CNC.. where can i check my holdings in NSE ONLINE.
1. Day validity means your order will remain valid till the end of today's trading session.

2. Yes CNC means Cash-N-Carry. It is used for delivery trade.

3. Press Alt+F9

Status
Not open for further replies.