Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Yes ... I'm facing the service delays from zerodha... I contacted sachin from zerodha couple of weeks back... After conversation with sachin i got my application form within 2 days... That was good start...

While filling up the form i wanted to raise mu queries with sachin.... But greeted by hari... Whom i find very helpful.... But since i send my applicatin last week i havn t heard anything from zerodha.... But i have already been contacted by il&fs guys and they said my demat ac shud b open soon. Where it suppose to happen exactly opposite... According to hari the trading account shud take 1 day and demat ac shud take a week.

N now wen i try to cal up zerodha der is someone new all the time on other side of the phone who has very little or no knowledge of what am i talking about

I am really sorry for being hard here... I guess you guys got great product at hand and the responce is overwhelming...

But i am still eager to do busness with u guys n hope u will update ur team soon. All the best:thumb:
Hi, Trading account can't be opened till demat account has opened... We need the dp details before the trading account can be opened.. Only trading accounts, if documents are in place is opened in 1 days time... Delay in demat account would have happened because of documentation...Do leave your number on [email protected], will figure out why the demat account opening has taken so long...

Zerodha

new cheapest broker-->lot of customers suddenly-->small team-->fatigue and inability to handle naturally--->poor responses

is anybody facing this already
The only thing which is not online about online discount broking(in India) is account opening. Unfortunately we can't do this online because of regulations...i don't think there is one person who is trading with us, who has actually complained anything about our service issues...
The few people who have voiced their opinions are those who haven't started trading(less than 0.5% of our customers)...The fact which has to be realized is, with us dp's are opened with ILFS and unfortunately we don't have control on the account opening process with them..We send a detailed mail on all the documents required, but if something is missed by the client when sending back to us, it is bound to create a delay...We haven't missed opening trading accounts for anyone for more than 48 hours...
But it is good to have people who are pessimistic, it is like in a bull market, as long as people are pessimistic it never corrects...With so many pessimistic on our performance, we are hoping to prove a lot of people wrong...

Cheers...

pundit

Zerodha Services are very good ...........................I have no complain to Zerodha, although it takes one week to get my use id password its ok coz with other broker it takes 15 days..

Also when I called Zerodha max time I am greeted by a new person but everybody answered by query very well , I think every guy in Zerodha has good knowledge about its product ...

Thanks Zerodha keep it UP............

Ramesh................ Chandigarh

superman

Greed and expectations of people never end ..

Come on people, you are expecting too much. Why should zerodha be in constant touch unnecessarily with you people during the whole account opening process ?
Give it some weeks .. 1 or 2..

If they want some detail/ want to give some update, they will call you

I am feeling some people here expect zerodha to call daily and say "Good morning .. How are you ? etc etc " :D

I remember last year geojit almost took a 3 weeks or a month to complete all procedures. I was patient enough.

They can open a trading account within a day or 2. Its the DP and other procedures that is causing some delay.( which i honestly dont think is a delay compared to time taken by geojit)

Last edited:

gunavadhi

Zerodha Services are very good ...........................I have no complain to Zerodha, although it takes one week to get my use id password its ok coz with other broker it takes 15 days..

Also when I called Zerodha max time I am greeted by a new person but everybody answered by query very well , I think every guy in Zerodha has good knowledge about its product ...

Thanks Zerodha keep it UP............

Ramesh................ Chandigarh
i second this opinion.....

superman

And about all phone lines busy, yes i experienced it today but within 1-2 minutes of retrying different numbers ,i was successful in speaking with zerodha ..

You can't expect them to have a toll free call center with 100's employees who are ready to receive your call anytime during day without any delay. If you want such service , you better be with big boys like geojit, Sharekhan etc etc

And those big guys charge big amount :D geojit charges 75 rs per lot in f&O..
How much zerodha charges ? 20 rs / order :) :) .
And i dont go to office / call geojit itself .. All my trading is online or via my mobile :)

They received my application on Friday and on that day itself i got a call asking some details :)
Today got the call from IL&FS and completed my in-person verification using webcam.
So things are moving pretty fast :)

I am not in a hurry and I just expect to get my trading and demat account opened within Jan 1st week which i think will happen :)

Last edited:

pundit

And about all phone lines busy, yes i experienced it today but within 1-2 minutes of retrying different numbers ,i was successful in speaking with zerodha ..

You can't expect them to have a toll free call center with 100's employees who are ready to receive your call anytime during day without any delay. If you want such service , you better be with big boys like geojit, Sharekhan etc etc

And those big guys charge big amount :D geojit charges 75 rs per lot in f&O..
How much zerodha charges ? 20 rs / order :) :) .
And i dont go to office / call geojit itself .. All my trading is online or via my mobile :)
Hi Superman,
How is your trading exp via mobile with zerodha? plz share

I have trading account with sharekhan, HDFC Sec, ICICIdirect and RKglobal in names of my family members. All these brokers take good 2-3 weeks to open a new account.

Some take 2 weeks to open a trading account only without any demat account and Zerodha is taking 1-2 days for opening same trading accounts and a week or so to open demat account along with trading account.

I can't understand why people are complaining?

superman

I have trading account with sharekhan, HDFC Sec, ICICIdirect and RKglobal in names of my family members. All these brokers take good 2-3 weeks to open a new account.

Some take 2 weeks to open a trading account only without any demat account and Zerodha is taking 1-2 days for opening same trading accounts and a week or so to open demat account along with trading account.

I can't understand why people are complaining?
May be people are so eager to get zerodha and start trading that they are becoming impatient :D may be for them, week's delay feel like month's delay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.