Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny1

Just a problem being faced by me.

When I log in to nowonline.in, i am able to log in using the userid and password.

But when i log in using the NOW EXE, entering the same above mentioned userid and password, i am not able to log in the reply message that I get is that "Login Failed: Reason: API User Access Denied", has anyone faced this problem and what is the solution, I have contacted Zerodha three times but still problem persists.

Has anyone faced this problem, i am attaching the screenprint of the same.
I think ..it is yet to activate for you ...happened to me also ...

@stocksplacement,
NOW Software version account activation takes about 24 hours from successful login and password change at NOW web version. If it is more than 24 hours since you logged into Now Web and changed your password provided by Zerodha, then try logging into NOW Software version after 12 AM tonight. It should work.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

Why your website still says Rs. 20/trade instead of Rs. 20/order as you discussed in forum.

Thanks.
We have had same discussion earlier in the forum, 20rs/trade was easier to explain than order. With order there could cancelled, executed, modified, pending etc... We have mentioned 20rs/trade and not 20rs/trade number...

Zerodha

hey,

called up nse NOW..........THEY SAY WE CANNOT SAY AFTER MARCH 2011 IF NOW WILL BE CHARGED FOR CLIENTS OR NOT

ZERODHA PL CLARIFY.............YOU SAID ITS NOT CHARGED EVEN AFTER THE ABOVE DATE FOR CLIENTS AND ONLY FOR DEALERS
We have been told otherwise...We have been told, even if they charge they will charge the dealer terminals if at all...

Zerodha

Just a problem being faced by me.

When I log in to nowonline.in, i am able to log in using the userid and password.

But when i log in using the NOW EXE, entering the same above mentioned userid and password, i am not able to log in the reply message that I get is that "Login Failed: Reason: API User Access Denied", has anyone faced this problem and what is the solution, I have contacted Zerodha three times but still problem persists.

Has anyone faced this problem, i am attaching the screenprint of the same.
As everyone else have already mentioned, it takes 24hrs from the time you login to nowonline for the exe to be activated...

Status
Not open for further replies.