1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

Dear Tamil Trader,

you have a long and strong heart with good peace of mind to do trading... As it is not easy for a normal trader to hold the position which gave nearly 20k and then came back near to 9k.. but still you are holding it with confidence... This is the hardest part where a new trader fails but experinced holds!!!!...All the best..

Tamil trader

Dear Tamil Trader,

you have a long and strong heart with good peace of mind to do trading... As it is not easy for a normal trader to hold the position which gave nearly 20k and then came back near to 9k.. but still you are holding it with confidence... This is the hardest part where a new trader fails but experinced holds!!!!...All the best..
Sir, Thanks to you

This is very easy.

Believing one strategy and following the same strategy strictly with money management is enough to become a winner in the positional trading method.

zabeen2004

Sir, Thanks to you

This is very easy.

Believing one strategy and following the same strategy strictly with money management is enough to become a winner in the positional trading method.
Yes I came accross these strategies few yrs back with sucess but when i was a new trader felt the pain and started blaming like profits will never stay long but loss...Anyways good to see the one of the best trader in TJ...

Tamil trader

Yes I came accross these strategies few yrs back with sucess but when i was a new trader felt the pain and started blaming like profits will never stay long but loss...Anyways good to see the one of the best trader in TJ...
Dear Sir

Congrats for your strategy found in the forex factory... I am awaiting for gathering more information from you.

I will do some helps whatever possible by me

zabeen2004

Dear Sir

Congrats for your strategy found in the forex factory... I am awaiting for gathering more information from you.

I will do some helps whatever possible by me
Thanks and expecting the same from well experienced prof.....like you. And one more question by the way how long it will take to upload an image in the initial stage as i upload NG chart before 9 pm but still waiting for moderator approval.. will it be the same for all charts if i post or just for few charts in initial stage of registeration...any idea...

Thanks

Tamil trader

Thanks and expecting the same from well experienced prof.....like you. And one more question by the way how long it will take to upload an image in the initial stage as i upload NG chart before 9 pm but still waiting for moderator approval.. will it be the same for all charts if i post or just for few charts in initial stage of registeration...any idea...

Thanks
You no need to wait for the approval by moderator.

Go to imgur.com

Upload the image in that site. Then one BB Link Code will be given to you in that website. Copy that link and paste the link in your thread.

Automatically your image will be displayed in your thread. Thats all

zabeen2004

You no need to wait for the approval by moderator.

Go to imgur.com

Upload the image in that site. Then one BB Link Code will be given to you in that website. Copy that link and paste the link in your thread.

Automatically your image will be displayed in your thread. Thats all
Yes i did from imgur only waiting for approval from mod from 9.. Will it be the same for every image uploaded or the first few???

Status
Not open for further replies.