1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Yes i did from imgur only waiting for approval from mod from 9.. Will it be the same for every image uploaded or the first few???
I didn't face such problem in the initial stage. Anyone didn't say this problem.

Ok. But you are facing this problem. you write to moderator by clicking "contact us" button on the bottom of the traderji website and tell them to enable the image posting option.

They may solve your issues very soon. I hope.

zabeen2004

I didn't face such problem in the initial stage. Anyone didn't say this problem.

Ok. But you are facing this problem. you write to moderator by clicking "contact us" button on the bottom of the traderji website and tell them to enable the image posting option.

They may solve your issues very soon. I hope.
Thanks for your suggestion . Will definitely write to them if this happens from tmrw as well...until then i am in standby

Thank you

Tamil trader

Why your MTM IS -27500?
Closing price on 20.02.14 is 6414

Closing price on 20.02.14 is 6359

55 Points differnt.... But i am having short position from 20.02.2014

So MTM shows 55 * 5 lots = 27500 MTM Loss.

Current Profit for last 15 days is 71000 Rupees. Withdrawal amount is 20000 Rupees. Now Capital balance is 451000 Rupees after withdrawal amount

Tamil trader

Ok,

Now i like to trade in crude...suggest minimum amount of investment in crude..
Minimum investment is one lakh for one lot positional trading

It can be multiplied to 6 lakh within one year by achieving 200 points on monthly basis constantly and compounding the lot size for every one lakh of profit in future.

Send me private message. because your private message is disabled

Minimum investment is one lakh for one lot positional trading

It can be multiplied to 6 lakh within one year by achieving 200 points on monthly basis constantly and compounding the lot size for every one lakh of profit in future.

Send me private message. because your private message is disabled
PM enabled & Send...

Status
Not open for further replies.