1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,

I can see your daily updates & how you win almost all the trades. What you are doing here is just showing off your trades. Are you willing 2 teach the strategy to new comer's or you also want to make money as all those who provide tips. Pls make it clear. If willing then put it on traderji for all to learn or else no use of watching your thread simply because you are winning all trades. Pls don't take it in a negative way, if offended SORRY.

Tamil trader

Sir,

I can see your daily updates & how you win almost all the trades. What you are doing here is just showing off your trades. Are you willing 2 teach the strategy to new comer's or you also want to make money as all those who provide tips. Pls make it clear. If willing then put it on traderji for all to learn or else no use of watching your thread simply because you are winning all trades. Pls don't take it in a negative way, if offended SORRY.
You can see in the first page. you can see answer for your question.

Dear Tamil Trader,
What you have written is all about your calculations, how we can multiply and all that blah blah blah, what I am asking is the real strategy which software, timeframe what indications you use all that sort of things. I think you don't want 2 disclose. If you don't want 2 teach people better then don't showoff.

Tamil trader

All updates will be given everyday in this thread. Check it regularly to see the trailing stop loss

Strategy will be shared here after 3 months profit in this thread. Till then, Don't ask any question about strategy here.
Dear aman472

This is your blah blah blah. Definetly i will share. because it is new strategy not old strategy. So i need to get satisfaction first. Then, i will share.. Still, one month not completed. I started my first trade with this strategy on 04.02.2014 only.

But i have backtested for last one year which has given jackpot profit every month. but i will share here after 3 months. Just see my diary if you are interested. I will start my another thread to share my strategy

rkkarnani

Dear aman472

This is your blah blah blah. Definetly i will share. because it is new strategy not old strategy. So i need to get satisfaction first. Then, i will share.. Still, one month not completed. I started my first trade with this strategy on 04.02.2014 only.

But i have backtested for last one year which has given jackpot profit every month. but i will share here after 3 months. Just see my diary if you are interested. I will start my another thread to share my strategy
Kudos to you for such a 'patient' reply ! :thumb:

Tamil trader

My Well Wisher Sent me the below private message to me. I don't want to disclose his name. But i salute him through this message

"Hi Tamil Trader,

I have silently seen you build up your thread. Your strategy and discipline is remarkable. Was just thinking about the negative post and comments that you get on your thread. Unfortunately, some traders are lazy or greedy and expect some ready made AFL or strategy on a platter (like Maggie 2 minutes noodles) that is summarized and given to them so that they can start making profit in 2 minutes after reading it. They do not understand your hard work, insights, discipline, mental make up required to trade the way you do. Even if you were to not only give them the strategy but explain how and why it works, only a very few will be able to trade it and make money out of it. Anyways kudos to you on your trading and thread. "

Dear Tamil Trader,

Its agreed that you are still in the process of testing it, but somewhere u have said you have been trading successfully for the last 5 years. Anyhow willing to wait for 3 months & hope you will disclose your way of trading so that others too can benefit. yes I understand its very difficult to trade unless u have a strategy at least u can give an outline so that we can also break our heads to figure out something.

Status
Not open for further replies.