1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Dear Tamil Trader,

Its agreed that you are still in the process of testing it, but somewhere u have said you have been trading successfully for the last 5 years. Anyhow willing to wait for 3 months & hope you will disclose your way of trading so that others too can benefit. yes I understand its very difficult to trade unless u have a strategy at least u can give an outline so that we can also break our heads to figure out something.
ok

As i am getting more request, i will give some outlines behind my strategy. step by step. you can simply check in the coming posts

Tamil trader

My strategy is based on 50 % technical and 50 % Psychology

My first priority is for Psychology only

My second priority is for technical side

Everyone have ready-made AFL which may be good or bad or moderate accuracy for them. but why are not believing this 100 % for their real trading.

What is the problem faced by the traders to follow the AFL based signals?

If anyone shares their experiences, i am ready to share my next level of trading strategy

Tamil trader

HI TT, Your Chart suggests that you are using some sort of Supertrnd! Is it something similar to Rajandran's Supertrend. If it is a Supertrned, do share the Parameters used. No hurry take your time to reply.
It is a trend following system only.. But It is not rajendran's supertrend which gives more whipsaws in sideways and range bound markets. But it is looking like a supertrend.

Supertrend winning ratio is 42 % only which was mentioned in market calls website. But It is giving more than 99 % percent winning in all types of market as far as i know.

I will share the next level of my strategy step by step. because it is more than 21 pages which cannot be explained in a single day. because there is more psychological thoughts have been used to avoid the wrong signals.

Tamil trader

This is general question to all. I need your answer for explaining further level of the strategy.

For Example:

Current price is 6400.. Currently you are in the long position.

First system says that trend reversal point is 6385

Second system says that trend reversal point is 6365

Third system says that trend reversal point is 6345

Fourth system says that trend reversal point is 6315

Which one will you take as a normal trader?

rkkarnani

It is a trend following system only.. But It is not rajendran's supertrend which gives more whipsaws in sideways and range bound markets. But it is looking like a supertrend.

Supertrend winning ratio is 42 % only which was mentioned in market calls website. But It is giving more than 99 % percent winning in all types of market as far as i know.

I will share the next level of my strategy step by step. because it is more than 21 pages which cannot be explained in a single day. because there is more psychological thoughts have been used to avoid the wrong signals.
No issues, take your time. Good to know that your strategy has 99% winning trades. :thumb:
And please dont be under pressure to 'share' your strategy... do it within your comfort zone ! Enjoy your trades and profit !

rkkarnani

This is general question to all. I need your answer for explaining further level of the strategy.

For Example:

One need to follow a single system and cannot have discretionary trades based on multiple systems. So my reply would be : to use the levels generated by the system that gave me the entry level.

Hmm, however if I have to choose as a my discretion then it may depend on my "entry" level and the level of profit I am in at 6400 !

dell

For Example:

hi TT , nice thread ,
in my case i will exit at first sign of trouble , means area around 6385 , also looks price action around 6385 , if big bars of opposing trend is there , i will exit immediately , and if i saw big bars in going trend and small small bars of opposing trend will give room to my trade and stay one step back at 6365........
this is like discretionsry approach ,

but if i follow system , than will exit at first sl 6385.

Dear TT,
First I would like to thank you for rolling the ball, now something will come up for discussion & we can learn something from you. As far as you question is concerned I would strictly follow the system which says "Get Out" as you see trouble. For me capital preservation is more important than profit. May be not what you would exit, maybe you can explain your "Exit" & the logic behind it.

THANK'S ONCE AGAIN TAMIL TRADER

Status
Not open for further replies.