1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

Oh sorry for misunderstanding.

My system has been developed to achieve 200 points every month in crude oil and make one lakh into 6 lakh within one year by compounding system.

As i achieve 200 points every month, i am saying it is above 99 % accuracy. I dont see how many winning trades and losing trades.

My system satisfies my goal. so it is 99 % accuracy for me. thats all.

Anyways, Number of profit is higher than number of losses as risk and reward is very good in my system.

Sorry sorry sorry for misunderstanding.
I like the letters highlighted in bold as that is the proven strategy of Professional Traders. There is no trader in planet with 99% accuracy but there are few successful traders with the strategy "Number of profit is higher than number of losses". and you are one AMONG them. All the best and I like your quick understanding and straight forward answer without any hidden meanings.

@TT bro....My TUKKKA 6500-6550 will hit.....in this series....

Yes sir, it is possible within wednesday

Buy keep your eye on 6315 and 101.50

market has given some reversal from 6328 on friday and 101.69 $ in nymex.

It should not be broken today to achieve our target.

My ultimate target for the march is 6775
TT bro....you are doing great job......I am BNF trader......My BNF method I am applying in Crude oil.....ang NG.....I paper trade last 3 month result was to good.....I inspired by DSM....VIJAY....and you......at Present I am holding 6 lots CRUDE OIL.......my Eagle eye in your thread and my tgt 6550.....to be frank I am commodity kid......only six month experience.....:D:thumb:

Last edited:

rkkarnani

Dear Tamil Trader,

I am not opposite to your strategy as I like your thread verymuch than any other threads in this forum but saying that your system is above 99% accuracy and that too in all market conditions... is very hard to digest!!!!..... Anyways All the best....
He probably means his trade results are Positive for 99 of the 100 trading months when considered month on month basis and not 99 out of 100 trades are profitable.
I feel he is seasoned enough not to make this preposterous claim of 99% accuracy in trade to trade basis !

rkkarnani

Oh sorry for misunderstanding.

My system has been developed to achieve 200 points every month in crude oil and make one lakh into 6 lakh within one year by compounding system.

As i achieve 200 points every month, i am saying it is above 99 % accuracy. I dont see how many winning trades and losing trades.

My system satisfies my goal. so it is 99 % accuracy for me. thats all.

Anyways, Number of profit is higher than number of losses as risk and reward is very good in my system.

Sorry sorry sorry for misunderstanding.
Oh ! I was just going through Post by Post and posted the above post. My above post was totally unneccesary ! Things are very clear for all to know what TT is trying to convey and thankfully no one can say he is 'showing off' !
:thumb:

Xitij

Yes sir, it is possible within wednesday

Buy keep your eye on 6315 and 101.50

market has given some reversal from 6328 on friday and 101.69 $ in nymex.

It should not be broken today to achieve our target.

My ultimate target for the march is 6775
Sir, I am also trading Crude but based on EOD charts. Have been with some luck able to manage to get ~200 points per month.
I have been following all threads on TJ that are connected with Crude gold and silver. Found your threads most consistent.
Sir, My query is : How do you decide on a TARGET !? How has the figure 6775 been derived?
Is this done with Fibbo levels or something different. Do share if you feel like.
Thanks again for this informative thread.
In my trades based on EOD there are times when I give back large gains by the time I exit or reverse the trade, hence need some level to book partial profits.
Sorry for interrupting the thread but do take out time to guide me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.