1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Sir, I am also trading Crude but based on EOD charts. Have been with some luck able to manage to get ~200 points per month.
I have been following all threads on TJ that are connected with Crude gold and silver. Found your threads most consistent.
Sir, My query is : How do you decide on a TARGET !? How has the figure 6775 been derived?
Is this done with Fibbo levels or something different. Do share if you feel like.
Thanks again for this informative thread.
In my trades based on EOD there are times when I give back large gains by the time I exit or reverse the trade, hence need some level to book partial profits.
Sorry for interrupting the thread but do take out time to guide me. Thanks.
Fundamentals have been connected in calculating the target for the long term. But if the technical shows the sell signal , i will sell. but i will not wait for ultimate target. But target 6775 is just approximate figure.

In winter season, Crude will get more demand due to lowest inventory data which is happening in every winter season.

Crude was trading below 100 $ psychological mark for last month. but it is holding above 100 $ with huge volumes and huge open interest position which shows long term bullishness for this month.

If it breaks 105 $, it will see sidways market for some days. again it will test 108$.

If it tests 108$, automatically crude will hit 6775.

As the INR is stable between 61.50 to 62.50 , no need to calculate INR price now.

Current price is 102.50 .. But we are targeting 108$... 80 % possibility exists fundamentally to achieve 6775

Tamil trader

Dear TT,

You are rocking....

I bought crude at 6360

Current price is 6400... i am maintaining your stop loss 6315

Please share your stop loss if there is any change in future
I will post here after my stop loss change

If the market breaks 6437, my stop loss will be changed.. otherwise it remains at 6315

Nymex crude should close above 103.30 $ today in Newyork market.

If it happens, we can see 105 $ within wednesday and 6540 in MCX
Its my target....:clap:

Rish

Sir, I am also trading Crude but based on EOD charts. Have been with some luck able to manage to get ~200 points per month.
I have been following all threads on TJ that are connected with Crude gold and silver. Found your threads most consistent.
Sir, My query is : How do you decide on a TARGET !? How has the figure 6775 been derived?
Is this done with Fibbo levels or something different. Do share if you feel like.
Thanks again for this informative thread.
In my trades based on EOD there are times when I give back large gains by the time I exit or reverse the trade, hence need some level to book partial profits.
Sorry for interrupting the thread but do take out time to guide me. Thanks.
To arrive immediate target and ultimate target use Fibonacci based on Monthly High / Low............Crude buy initiated on 21st January 2014 at 5918, now s/l is 6259.67..taking 200 points per entry is very easy subject to not seeing the terminal each and every moment. As such crude is in buy mode.....I will share the AFL after a week after some modification.

Immediate Target 6573 ultimate target 6735 - s/l 6259

To arrive immediate target and ultimate target use Fibonacci based on Monthly High / Low............Crude buy initiated on 21st January 2014 at 5918, now s/l is 6259.67..taking 200 points per entry is very easy subject to not seeing the terminal each and every moment. As such crude is in buy mode.....I will share the AFL after a week after some modification.

Immediate Target 6573 ultimate target 6735 - s/l 6259
Rish bro I am six month kid in this commodity jungle......my system also given target of 6500-6550......after that it may reverse.....to 6250 again......I trade DECADE in BNF/NF now kid in Commodity....:lol: Regards rajgreenpaece...the controversy men....:D

Hello OMSAI,

Are you rajgreenpeace?
yes bro........ST...........banned me many times............fight against terror......fight against fraud paid tips provider.....my slogan....:D

Rish

Rish bro I am six month kid in this commodity jungle......my system also given target of 6500-6550......after that it may reverse.....to 6250 again......I trade DECADE in BNF/NF now kid in Commodity....:lol: Regards rajgreenpaece...the controversy men....:D
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I use to trade in Crude and Gold (only positional on Hourly time frame)...

All the best Raj Brother.......

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.