1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

guptak03

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

any pair trade open for next week??

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Market shed 15 odd points! Where did we go wrong in option table analysis?
I still do not think we have gone wrong. The Long was supposed to be taken between 5875-5880. So somebody trading with Stoploss should wait till it breaks 5860. Let us see...

All the indicators are still Bullish. Europe after a huge Jump yesterday are in Profit taking mode. So hopefully when they recover, our market should jump back. But Yes today our patience is being tested to core.

healthraj

I still do not think we have gone wrong. The Long was supposed to be taken between 5875-5880. So somebody trading with Stoploss should wait till it breaks 5860. Let us see...

All the indicators are still Bullish. Europe after a huge Jump yesterday are in Profit taking mode. So hopefully when they recover, our market should jump back. But Yes today our patience is being tested to core.
Just now looked at the 5800PE-5900CE pair and the CHG in OI.

5800 Pe has 613K and 5900CE has -362K. So 5900 CE are being squared off.. So I am not sure. 5900 PE has 807K... So this negative numbers in OI CE are confusing because we don't know whether the Bears are running for cover or ??

I will trade with Stoploss of 5860 today and close my LONG if it goes strongly below 5860.

healthraj

Whoever is able to Trade today and Keep their Longs with Stoploss 5860, should be a Great trader. Our patience should be tested like this to make us better traders. IF EVERY SIGNAL IS INDICATING BULLISH THEN HOLD YOUR LONGS with around 20 points as the Stoploss. Then you will able to appreciate the power of Options Chain. Otherwise it is useless. So be patient. Even if the Stoploss is hit it is OK.

prabhsingh

Whoever is able to Trade today and Keep their Longs with Stoploss 5860, should be a Great trader. Our patience should be tested like this to make us better traders. IF EVERY SIGNAL IS INDICATING BULLISH THEN HOLD YOUR LONGS with around 20 points as the Stoploss. Then you will able to appreciate the power of Options Chain. Otherwise it is useless. So be patient. Even if the Stoploss is hit it is OK.
Change in OI for 6000 CE is close to 12L which means market wont be able to go beyond 6000 if at all.

So the group has become silent. Everyone is glued to the screen I think :)
6000CE OI breached 70L... now lets see the theory working...6000 should be the ceiling and only change if there is >-10% unwinding in 6000CE in any day

healthraj

Try closing your LONG at COST