1L Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Aja,
From all your postings it is clear - you have made a significant loss and you are yet to come in terms with that (Which is very important in trading). Unless you can make peace with your loss, you will take more losses as it is impossible to execute successful trades with this mindset. Don't get me wrong, I have been to this stage, so sharing my view.

What is gone is gone - you are not going to get back.

Move ahead and control your risk - and most importantly first learn to earn consistently, albeit small.

The most favorite prey of the market-maker are those traders - who had made a significant loss and now in a real hurry to cover the same.

Aja,
From all your postings it is clear - you have made a significant loss and you are yet to come in terms with that (Which is very important in trading). Unless you can make peace with your loss, you will take more losses as it is impossible to execute successful trades with this mindset. Don't get me wrong, I have been to this stage, so sharing my view.

What is gone is gone - you are not going to get back.

Move ahead and control your risk - and most importantly first learn to earn consistently, albeit small.

The most favorite prey of the market-maker are those traders - who had made a significant loss and now in a real hurry to cover the same.
True
Have been a loser for 7 years straight, this is 8th year and now I am consistently in profit for last 12 months

EASY TO SAY...

Why do traders lose? Because it is the HARDEST job in the world...probably the Most Difficult Job in the World...
Any successful trader know..Trading is about survival first..
Trading requires 5+ years to only to survive...
better make it as a heading in Tj... loosa kam yoga.

Trading is not the job for everyone...only will power, study and hard work are not enough...Trading is about psychology..reacting with the market again and again without predicting, being neutral is the hardest job...

How many guys can accept quickly they are wrong then square off the position with lose, not feel bad, and reverse their position quickly? Very few.. Trading psychology doesn't come automatically too..or not from reading books..
I saw many intelligent people tried their whole life in trading with false hope and end losing big money...better try to understand quickly this is not your game...not your field...than losing hard earned money again and again...

If trading can be learned by coaching...why there are not any course about trading in universities like doctor engg etc.. Bcoz there is no guarantee..only intelligence is not enough...

bare bare intelegent people foothpath pe aa gaya.. suicide kiya..
Livermore would also commit suicide in 1940.

Idhar nothing is impossible bolke motivate karne se kuch bhi nahi hota hai...bhai...
Although.. It means more trapped traders, and higher chance of success...;) for a pro trader or a mentor(trading institute...)

As a trader I knew the hardest truth..
You are one hard core trader

Respect

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Yea I do

30 to 40 % return per month on 13 to 14 lacs of capital, naked options writing in Nifty and bank nifty, mostly intraday sometimes carry 2 - 3 days
I can clearly see...
You take one of the paths of least resistance through experience and then mastered on it by cutting the risks one by one using intelligence. :thumb:

Yea I do

30 to 40 % return per month on 13 to 14 lacs of capital, naked options writing in Nifty and bank nifty, mostly intraday sometimes carry 2 - 3 days
True
Have been a loser for 7 years straight, this is 8th year and now I am consistently in profit for last 12 months
Welcome to traderji, marketstudent01.

Good to hear about your profits. Looking forward to more inputs from regarding trading strategies, psychology, risk management etc.

Keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.