1L Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

aja

@princy01-Why you needed another ID-marketstudent01 to reply me?
Trusting you is very hard for me.

@Rohitt-Dekha bhai,aisa hota hai TJ me and you call me a troll,chit-chat time pass kind. :annoyed::mad:

@Rohitt-Dekha bhai,aisa hota hai TJ me and you call me a troll,chit-chat time pass kind. :annoyed::mad:

how do you know his other id is marketstudent01?
secondly mentos khaoo aur dimaag ki batti jalaoo. jub gyaan free main beh raha ho to sikaayut nahi kerte. kabhi ganga kaa pani mil jaata hai kabi gatur kaa pani.

Subhadip

:lol: EASY TO SAY...

Why do traders lose? Because it is the HARDEST job in the world...probably the Most Difficult Job in the World...
Any successful trader know..Trading is about survival first..
Trading requires 5+ years to only to survive...
better make it as a heading in Tj... loosa kam yoga.

Trading is not the job for everyone...only will power, study and hard work are not enough...Trading is about psychology..reacting with the market again and again without predicting, being neutral is the hardest job...

How many guys can accept quickly they are wrong then square off the position with lose, not feel bad, and reverse their position quickly? Very few.. Trading psychology doesn't come automatically too..or not from reading books..
I saw many intelligent people tried their whole life in trading with false hope and end losing big money...better try to understand quickly this is not your game...not your field...than losing hard earned money again and again...

If trading can be learned by coaching...why there are not any course about trading in universities like doctor engg etc.. Bcoz there is no guarantee..only intelligence is not enough...

bare bare intelegent people foothpath pe aa gaya.. suicide kiya..
Livermore would also commit suicide in 1940.

Idhar nothing is impossible bolke motivate karne se kuch bhi nahi hota hai...bhai...
Although.. It means more trapped traders, and higher chance of success...;) for a pro trader or a mentor(trading institute...:lol:)

As a trader I knew the hardest truth..
How much time it needs to become a doctor.

Also do u have any idea how much extra time needed to earn big being a good doctor.

So every profession needs time. Every one comes in trading for day and big money within no time.

None want to Invest TIME.

So when time not invested Money will go away.

It happens to everyone.

Intelligence does not have any correlation with trading.

aja

headstrong007 bhai ne head ko ghuma diya.Traders Suicide bol ke dara diya :(

A trader named aja who left with Only 45k committed Suicide.
Table fan ko chaddi ka nada baandh ke Suicide kar li :rofl:

Aisa nahi hoga..Bematlab dara rahe ho ji aap :(:annoyed::mad:

princy01

I had a policy not to boast about my little achievement, it's was psychological point for me, i have been in the forum like a normal trader and didn't want unwanted attention, my trading needs more attention actually, i know much more money can be made by regular trader like me.

I mistakenly blown my cover, guess I am not smart enough with things like that but now it's done what to do?

People do not trust others mostly if a claim like this is made and harraass that person to the core that's why I created new id, new ID had less chances of being too noticed or harassed,

On the other hand I also wanted to tell traders that it's not impossible to make amazing money in the market, wanted to convey that via new id, whatever it could help other people to believe.

It's okay if you dont want to believe me, you will not even believe that I made around 70-80 % in 1 month also, lost 70 %(combined) in 3 expiry back to back including weekly banknifty expiry, now recovered that in 2 months recently, all in all recovered atleast 3 big losses in this 12 months

I don't lose nothing if you don't believe me

Growth is life

Status
Not open for further replies.