1L Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
To add this-Hamare desh me to Sunny Leone ko bhi badi ijjat se dekha jata hai Bollywood me.(Inspite of her past career profile).She used to charge 5Crs for her xyz session.This is very off topic,but you got what I mean.

Money is not Life,but Money makes Family Happy.
Bhai, saturday night ko distract kyon kar rahe ho...:D

Hum mushkil se apna mind ko control karke automated backtest pe dhyaan dene ki koshish kar raha hun..

Also so many pm ka reply karna hai... half of it is from unknown ppl..inbox 100% full ho gaya...:lol:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
You could tell this without making a new ID too.

Looking at your threads,your contribution to the forum,I think you are a nice person.You just wanted to reply me in Anonymous Stealth Mode.
Thanks for your reply.
If u remember, in General Thread, Princy used to tell every week that his friend made few lakhs using some strategy during expiry..
Now I think he himself used to make that amount, not his friend.... :D

If he reveals his strategy, then we will see two extreme ends of use of Options.
One by subhadip sir says something abt risk free returns..
and Princy's high risk, high return.. :clap: :thumb:

aja

If u remember, in General Thread, Princy used to tell every week that his friend made few lakhs using some strategy during expiry..
Now I think he himself used to make that amount, not his friend.... :D

If he reveals his strategy, then we will see two extreme ends of use of Options.
One by subhadip sir says something abt risk free returns..
and Princy's high risk, high return.. :clap: :thumb:
Yes,I remember those posts.
Others used to ask him that why he's bothering or mentioning someone else's profit and loss.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
How much time it needs to become a doctor.

Also do u have any idea how much extra time needed to earn big being a good doctor.

Just like everyone can't be a doctor, everyone can't be a trader.. That was my point. It is not about time. It is all about u have it with you or not..

Better to understand it quickly than wasting time and hard earned money unlimitedly.. time is money also.. investing long time without any +ve outcome is also big loss.

So every profession needs time. Every one comes in trading for the day and big money within no time.

None want to Invest TIME.

So when time not invested Money will go away.

It happens to everyone.
Yes. every profession needs time. But everyone can't be successful in every profession. In trading there is no screening like another profession, everyone can come here. chayewall to riskawalla..doctor to CA.. Everyone can start experimenting and losing real money. But there must be a point of limit of bearing maximum loss.. if there is no progress..

Just like everyone can't be a doctor or engineer by just investing time and money, everyone can't be a trader unless they have the minimum qualities for it.. If u don't have it with you, then you can't be a trader just by spending money or time simple...
just reading books, spending money and time for years can't ensure progress in trading...u can't try lifetime with false hope and loosing money continuously..10 lakh..20 lakh..

Intelligence does not have any correlation with trading.
Can't agree, above..
Without intelligence, everyone is bound to fail in trading in the long term.
Traders need Imagination first in trading to make any strategies. The imagination is the true sign of intelligence as said by Albert Einstein.

My point was that intelligence is not the only thing in trading, trading psychology and risk management are more important. There many good Tv analysts who can't manage the risk so they can't trade successfully. They don't tries to trade..They know their limit. But novice people don't..They must think of it..

People must understand they entered here without any screening process, this is not their field, then stop trading.. than losing money & time continuously.. and develop deep mental scars for rest of the life.

Subhadip

Just like everyone can't be a doctor, everyone can't be a trader.. That was my point. It is not about time. It is all about u have it with you or not..

Better to understand it quickly than wasting time and hard earned money unlimitedly.. time is money also.. investing long time without any +ve outcome is also big loss.

Yes. every profession needs time. But everyone can't be successful in every profession. In trading there is no screening like another profession, everyone can come here. chayewall to riskawalla..doctor to CA.. Everyone can start experimenting and losing real money. But there must be a point of limit of bearing maximum loss.. if there is no progress..

Just like everyone can't be a doctor or engineer by just investing time and money, everyone can't be a trader unless they have the minimum qualities for it.. If u don't have it with you, then you can't be a trader just by spending money or time simple...
just reading books, spending money and time for years can't ensure progress in trading...u can't try lifetime with false hope and loosing money continuously..10 lakh..20 lakh..

Can't agree, above..
Without intelligence, everyone is bound to fail in trading in the long term.
Traders need Imagination first in trading to make any strategies. The imagination is the true sign of intelligence as said by Albert Einstein.

My point was that intelligence is not the only thing in trading, trading psychology and risk management are more important. There many good Tv analysts who can't manage the risk so they can't trade successfully. They don't tries to trade..They know their limit. But novice people don't..They must think of it..

People must understand they entered here without any screening process, this is not their field, then stop trading.. than losing money & time continuously.. and develop deep mental scars for rest of the life.
True. Trading is not for all.

But still I want to say - Nothing impossible

aja

I was good in Scalping Nifty Options for 3-10points and other Scrips.I used to make 5-8k per day.That means I was making 1L per month :)
But I lost control.I broke all MM,RR rule.I got extremely greedy.I used to book profit on 1R in stock fut but if it reversed my loss was 2-3-4R :(
I started revenge trading too.I used to ignore S&R or any TA.

Now,I'm left with very small amount.Usme dhang se 1 lot bhi nahi aata.
100-200Rs ka profit dekh ke aisa lagta hai jaise mai koi bhikari hu.

So,Trading is 100% Psychological Game.It affecting my personal life too.So all these pain.
I dont have any other job.

This is the part of my profitable contract note-

I am working on my temperament.

Subhadip

I was good in Scalping Nifty Options for 3-10points and other Scrips.I used to make 5-8k per day.That means I was making 1L per month :)
But I lost control.I broke all MM,RR rule.I got extremely greedy.I used to book profit on 1R in stock fut but if it reversed my loss was 2-3-4R :(
I started revenge trading too.I used to ignore S&R or any TA.

Now,I'm left with very small amount.Usme dhang se 1 lot bhi nahi aata.
100-200Rs ka profit dekh ke aisa lagta hai jaise mai koi bhikari hu.

So,Trading is 100% Psychological Game.It affecting my personal life too.So all these pain.
I dont have any other job.

This is the part of my profitable contract note-

I am working on my temperament.
Good job for the build up. Started the process. At the end you will cherish the journey.

Enjoy.

The last line written I love most.

Status
Not open for further replies.