1L Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

aja

I had a policy not to boast about my little achievement, it's was psychological point for me, i have been in the forum like a normal trader and didn't want unwanted attention, my trading needs more attention actually, i know much more money can be made by regular trader like me.

I mistakenly blown my cover, guess I am not smart enough with things like that but now it's done what to do?

People do not trust others mostly if a claim like this is made and harraass that person to the core that's why I created new id, new ID had less chances of being too noticed or harassed,

On the other hand I also wanted to tell traders that it's not impossible to make amazing money in the market, wanted to convey that via new id, whatever it could help other people to believe.

It's okay if you dont want to believe me, you will not even believe that I made around 70-80 % in 1 month also, lost 70 %(combined) in 3 expiry back to back including weekly banknifty expiry, now recovered that in 2 months recently, all in all recovered atleast 3 big losses in this 12 months

I don't lose nothing if you don't believe me

Growth is life
You could tell this without making a new ID too.

Looking at your threads,your contribution to the forum,I think you are a nice person.You just wanted to reply me in Anonymous Stealth Mode.
Thanks for your reply.

subhadipji,

if its only TIME most of the people can wait.

But its RECOGNITION that I am Trader I will also can be worthwhile like DOCTOR OR ENGINEER with TIME.

trainee DOCTOR can say I will be a DOCTOR SOON.

How many of here can say that they are TRADER to their FAMILY.

when I say trading. EveryBody say that is Gambling.

Even before I say I am going to be a Trader how many family can allow.

can anybody get a marriage proposal if I say a I am a Trader.

just want to say choosing a trading career itself a great challenge against the family.

( I 100% agree that TIME has to be spent to know the all the aspects of the Trading).

just spoke my heart:)

subhadipji,

if its only TIME most of the people can wait.

But its RECOGNITION that I am Trader I will also can be worthwhile like DOCTOR OR ENGINEER with TIME.

trainee DOCTOR can say I will be a DOCTOR SOON.

How many of here can say that they are TRADER to their FAMILY.

when I say trading. EveryBody say that is Gambling.

Even before I say I am going to be a Trader how many family can allow.

just want to say choosing a trading career itself a great challenge against the family.

( I 100% agree that TIME has to be spent to know the all the aspects of the Trading).

just spoke my heart:)
This post shows that you yourself have no respect for your profession ,then why would others respect you and your profession ?With such low self respect and confidence how will you succeed in trading ?

Smart_trade

Make money and people will respect you and your profession that is trading....in this country where a corrupt babu or politician,a local goon ,dishonest builder is respected because of the money they make,trading is much respectable career....be proud to say that you are a trader by choice and not because you could not get a plum sarkari job or some other respectable business like consulting etc.

Smart_trade

aja

Make atleast net 1L per month and tell me which girl denies your proposal.
Bhai,make a decent profit,ek achhi si Car kharido,fir batao colony ka konsa banda aap ko aake bolta hai.

Money speaks bhai,money speaks.

If someone is making 3L per month means he is making equivalent to Cabinet Secretary of India.

Subhadip

Make money and people will respect you and your profession that is trading....in this country where a corrupt babu or politician,a local goon ,dishonest builder is respected because of the money they make,trading is much respectable career....be proud to say that you are a trader by choice and not because you could get a plum sarkari job or some other respectable business like consulting etc.

Smart_trade
I am a doctor as well as trader. Everyone knows it in my family and none have any objection now. Though it was not the case before.

I can tell one incident

It is in 2011 Jan

My father has real objection regarding trading being a doctor.
For that to break, one day in morning I bought some BNF and opened the laptop in front of my father.
Later at 3:15 closed the position with 8500 rs gain.

From the day onwards my father never told me anything.

You have to show. That is all.

aja

Make atleast net 1L per month and tell me which girl denies your proposal.
Bhai,make a decent profit,ek achhi si Car kharido,fir batao colony ka konsa banda aap ko aake bolta hai.

Money speaks bhai,money speaks.

If someone is making 3L per month means he is making equivalent to Cabinet Secretary of India.
To add this-Hamare desh me to Sunny Leone ko bhi badi ijjat se dekha jata hai Bollywood me.(Inspite of her past career profile).She used to charge 5Crs for her xyz session.This is very off topic,but you got what I mean.

Money is not Life,but Money makes Family Happy.

Subhadip

Can any body please explain, why positional or swing trading makes money but day trading don't ?

I have heard it many times...but i never get this..plz somebody explain.
Wrong. Both makes money.

Now use method which suits you. Here YOU is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.