60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhjeet

Gold showing Maniac moves, looks like the rocking times are going to end soon

Gold showing Maniac moves, looks like the rocking times are going to end soon
In fact waiting for that party to the downside to start....missed the one to the up as my account was not open.

Also...do keep a track of Silver on 60min too....11 am bar bar is a 2in 1 stop...pivot and a wrb.....22710-filter. Though keenly watching the resting bars low, as this is a wrb after a long upmove.

Thanks,
Rakesh

Prabhjeet

In fact waiting for that party to the downside to start....missed the one to the up as my account was not open.

Also...do keep a track of Silver on 60min too....11 am bar bar is a 2in 1 stop...pivot and a wrb.....22710-filter. Though keenly watching the resting bars low, as this is a wrb after a long upmove.

Thanks,
Rakesh
Wow, all the old hands coming to join the 60 min. flow here, starting to feel good already.

I am not tracking Silver as of now Rakesh, what I have observed is that Silver follows Gold almost identically.

Me too expecting a strong downmove as even my Barber and shoesmith is suggesting buying gold now :D:p

Me too expecting a strong downmove as even my Barber and shoesmith is suggesting buying gold now :D:p
:D:D...thats the indicator which works 100% of the time....we just have to time it properly.

But the moves both ways r going to be fast and jerky...so lets be prepared for that.

Great to be in such esteemed company Prabh......will get more to learn here now....wow.

Rakesh

Status
Not open for further replies.