60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakatil

New PL at 8PM, broke 11AM Bar....but not my filter (50). Should I keep the same SAR or move to 8PM Bar Low - f.

Me always confused about moving filters. :D

Cheers

rishig38

New PL at 8PM, broke 11AM Bar....but not my filter (50). Should I keep the same SAR or move to 8PM Bar Low - f.

Me always confused about moving filters. :D

Cheers
PK, like we discussed many times before, i usually move my stops...and always follow 50 for filter...

Last edited:
Neeraj,
Curious to know why you r trading the 2nd month contract..volumes there are 1/10 of the current month contract.

Any particular logic....or just that you like less traffic.

Rakesh.
ps: What period did your filter of 35> work good?

15370 - f

gold m 2nd month....

regards

neeraj
Gold seems to be in corrective flag pattern with a little downward bias. There is no indication of trend change so far.

It has stayed in overbought territory for extended period of time. This pattern needs to dilute and get into mild overbought position and the market will make 1-2 higher tops before the reversal. If anyone has reversed to short,he will do well to get into long position on PH break. Mkt seems to have some more steam left before it reverses.

Smart_trade

ThE HaMmEr

Neeraj,
Curious to know why you r trading the 2nd month contract..volumes there are 1/10 of the current month contract.

Any particular logic....or just that you like less traffic.

Rakesh.
ps: What period did your filter of 35> work good?
:)
naah nothin like dat......just posted coz there is not that much difference.....

i trade into current month only....had opened 2nd month charts so posted.....

no such diferrence in both charts thou.......i will rollover early whenever price diff is less...coz this 1 time in recent months during rollover around diff of more den 200 points :eek: ... so scared frm den onn...aadat lag gayii hai 2nd month charts kholne kii :D

35 filter worked perfect all throughout 2008....... gold was less volatile in 2007....using 50 currently as price of gold have gone significantly up den backtested area.....which was < 13000 soo added 15 to filter..........no harm...will help only.....keep out of whipsaws.....and real trading found at some places recently that bigger filter shud b applied .. since gold is at its highs....

regards

neeraj

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.