60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE HaMmEr

Depends upon one's filter Neeraj, many would already be short
but prabh...no reaction at dat....also 30 filter wud nt hav given short coz low is 15371.......but 30 filter is just .20 % while gold is volatile dese days.........going wild..... pivots are known 4 reactions dere.....a breakdown or breakout.....probably.....thats d point.....

its just forming lower pl's.........probably forming a continuation.......

Prabhjeet

Neeraj looks like it was a False Breakout as the bar breaking the SAR ended at highs, I think those who went short should get back to Longs

ThE HaMmEr

No moving filters operational as of yet.......Please read the recent writeup in Rakesh's 60min Thread abt Flags,etc and Moving Filters.

Saint
sir will go thru dem again....

sir stops still at 15400 - f .... watever 1 using....... oor recent low 15371 - f...

no breakdown....jjust forming a lower ph and pl.......reaction highs and lows.......parallel lines......
Are you sure this is a 60min chart? And since you have done the max work on commo charts as far as I reckon....what filters etc do you find working best?

I consider 27-28 to be the most apt...rounding off to 30 maybe for ease of calculations.

ThE HaMmEr

BTW....A WRB after a long run up should send alarm
bells off as this could mean a possible turn around,an intermed top.

frm saint sir only....

ThE HaMmEr

Are you sure this is a 60min chart? And since you have done the max work on commo charts as far as I reckon....what filters etc do you find working best?

I consider 27-28 to be the most apt...rounding off to 30 maybe for ease of calculations.
no no dat is a 30 min chart...just wanted to state d price action...

i hav backtested with 30 only.........but nowadays i am using 50 ...

anything above 35 wud do......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.