60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the deviations from Saint's rule (please forgive me Saint) which I have found very profitable is to delink exit and entry. This is a case in point. We can exit at the point Prabh wanted and lock in our profits but entry again either long or short can be on actual pivot break +/_ filter. This keeps us out of congestion zones, flags, etc. I cannot formulate rules but I have practiced this. I am out of NF now and waiting for a PIVOT break to enter.

I will now see in Gold the trend for some time and then decide to book and keep out and wait for proper entry. But till now am still long as I believe Gold will not fall straight and hit my present SAR without making a single bullish candle.

Bee
No problem,Bee,if it works for you....Great going!

Saint

Prabhjeet

Prabh ji da ashirwaad te Saint hi da gyan
hon bhaven whipsaw par paise fer vee aan.

Tuade naal naal....vech ta Sonna...hun labbo mona
Lol... cant stop laughing Rakesh,very funny, will have to meet soon

RK Pahwa saab ne sabnu shayar bana dita

My stops where they were.....holding on to longs for now till reversal happens.But meanwhile,shorted some Gold April Contracts below 1st bar low.

If reversals happen,exitting March longs.And holding April short.If reversals do not happen,then exitting April short,and holding on to March longs.

Saint

Prabhjeet

My stops where they were.....holding on to longs for now till reversal happens.But meanwhile,shorted some Gold April Contracts below 1st bar low.

If reversals happen,exitting March longs.And holding April short.If reversals do not happen,then exitting April short,and holding on to March longs.

Saint
Sir any particular reasons for Trading 2nd month contract, our trades usually last 4-5 days and there lot of days remaining before the current contract expires

Status
Not open for further replies.