60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhjeet

Mine midpoint of Prabhjeet and Beethoven.......Pivot lows 5 bars and a slight gap back.......initiating the 2 bar method and reversing on a breakdown from 11pm bar.

But again,I am the most junior here ........could be wrong.:)
Saint
Even Saint trying to show himself as a Newbee now, is there anyone who has experience in Negative terittory here ;)

Prabhjeet

Great trade and well done,Prabhjeet.

Saint
Thanks sir, but I owe all the credit to you, I am just executing the Trades, the reasoning is all yours. Thanks a million.

beethoven

You are always one step ahead of us ,bee,my friend. We are still struggling with Gold and you are on to forex. Great going.... will follow your footsteps:)

Trade well ,as you always do.....

Smart Trade
I am very new to trading probably newest in the current set of friends here. Lost heavily initially foolishly. Saint saved and showed me the way. But I have learned many things from you (ST), MJ, Rakesh, Komal, NC, Satya, Prabh and many others whose contribution to my body of knowledge in trading is invaluable and am eternally grateful to all of my friends here.

Scanning the environment to see new opportunities and application of our knowledge in encashing that opportunity is an old habit - fallout of my old days as a corporate buccaneer.

Bee

ThE HaMmEr

same with GCI trading as bee stated.......G C I T R AD ING DOT COM

create demo a/c......it provides charts for international gold all indices US UK...copper....everything LIVE...and same 50000 $ :D

8 p.m. bar is the only place to reverse......gold is a patience tester......it is frm 10 - midnight....wat do u expect...there will b low gradient bars most of times.......

and coming down frm high is not wrong..it needs to cool off a bit...nd do u want to reverse at a cool off b4 a blast upwards...?? just to gv loss...........dat is y pivots.......pivot break enter inn.....4 bar naah.....coz there is a pivot narby.......and using 2 bar not necessary as no WRB's and pivot in place....

The Central Basis of this Method ----its core---- is the identification of pivots.
Pivots work beautifully so long as they are there......:)

lazy man approach always works perfect in gold ..... but gold is a patience tester ... overanalysing will only b harmful here ......

only sharing my experience......

regards

neeraj

beethoven

One of the deviations from Saint's rule (please forgive me Saint) which I have found very profitable is to delink exit and entry. This is a case in point. We can exit at the point Prabh wanted and lock in our profits but entry again either long or short can be on actual pivot break +/_ filter. This keeps us out of congestion zones, flags, etc. I cannot formulate rules but I have practiced this. I am out of NF now and waiting for a PIVOT break to enter.

I will now see in Gold the trend for some time and then decide to book and keep out and wait for proper entry. But till now am still long as I believe Gold will not fall straight and hit my present SAR without making a single bullish candle.

Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.