60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rishig38

would you guys consider the tiny PL (low of 11-12pm bar) in making the sar? although confirmation is still required... for me i will definitely consider it a stop, if not a sar....

beethoven

In my view breakdown of today's low - filter would be the best place to reverse
What is the gold's characteristics on gap filling? If gap is generally not filled then what you say is true, but I will still wait for a better sign (pivot) to be formed before shifting present SAR. We are sitting on big profits, so I am not in a hurry to exit this trade without having pucca confirmation on reversal.
Bee

rishig38

What is the gold's characteristics on gap filling? If gap is generally not filled then what you say is true, but I will still wait for a better sign (pivot) to be formed before shifting present SAR. We are sitting on big profits, so I am not in a hurry to exit this trade without having pucca confirmation on reversal.
Bee
well said bee....from my experience of trading gold in 60mins for past 2-3 months, i've seen that gold usually fills small gaps...so reverse only when there is a very good visual pivot...in this case, once this tiny PL is confirmed, take it as a stop instead of sar...

Prabhjeet

Not talking about Gold in particular, but today's low is important because

1. It was the breakout bar after consolidation
2. Gold main Charts are showing a Gap up after prolonged upmove and all of us know by now that what does this kind of Gaps warn us about.

Todays gap does not look like a exhaustion gap .Exhaustion gaps collapse in initial hour itself. Market again in a reaction mode.It will probably make a PL
before continuing the trend. We should keep the SAR to yesterdays 20:00 bar low -f till we get a better place to trail our SAR.

Entirely my view,still new in Gold .:)

Smart_trade

Prabhjeet

Todays gap does not look like a exhaustion gap .Exhaustion gaps collapse in initial hour itself. Market again in a reaction mode.It will probably make a PL
before continuing the trend. We should keep the SAR to yesterdays 20:00 bar low -f till we get a better place to trail our SAR.

Smart_trade
ST the Gap may not exhaust today but it might open as a gap down tomorrow and then it might actually be Island reversal, very usual after prolonged trend which has all the time frames supporting it

rishig38

well said bee....from my experience of trading gold in 60mins for past 2-3 months, i've seen that gold usually fills small gaps...so reverse only when there is a very good visual pivot...in this case, once this tiny PL is confirmed, take it as a stop instead of sar...
no confirmation on the pl yet...so keep the stops where they were initially...just waiting for a PL now...

Prabhjeet

Smart_trade
BTW, I have rarely seen a Pivot formation immediately after breakout from a Trading Range like yesterday, it would have been better if there were 3-4 continious bars after the Breakout before the reaction started.

Just my view, as newbee to Gold as you ST

Status
Not open for further replies.