60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE HaMmEr

Not talking about Gold in particular, but today's low is important because

1. It was the breakout bar after consolidation
2. Gold main Charts are showing a Gap up after prolonged upmove and all of us know by now that what does this kind of Gaps warn us about.
heeey prabhjeet :)

can u please post d charts regarding the same...coz in my gold m charts there is no gap....

Prabhjeet

heeey prabhjeet :)

can u please post d charts regarding the same...coz in my gold m charts there is no gap....
Just a Mini gap on Current month's charts, the charts posted by Faith in the morning show huge gap up

Prabhjeet

Lots of views:). A conservative approach will not harm as we are sitting on a good profit but a whipsaw here will put a bad taste in the mouth after such a lovely dream run.:D
Bee
Thats where maturity comes in Friend, not as mature as you but have mostly got best rewards Trading my methods so will continue doing it

beethoven

One of the best ways to practice live, Saints 60 min flow or Saints method of pivot trading (any time frame), is to download FXCM (forex) trial trade platform. It is simple to understand, excellent charting, 24 hours live trade. You can try EUR/USD (or any of the pairs) as it is the heaviest in volume terms. Normally our computers are open with internet connection always on virtually 24 hours, this system gives you hands on experience of 60 min flow.

All SARs can be set. You can experiment with various filters. The trial gives you $50,000/- in your account to start. So you can test your skill level on an actual widely traded instrument. This is for the new bees.

I started because I actually wanted to see forex trading on 60 min flow as my broker wants me to open FOREX trading (not yet fully operational with them) account, which will catch up very soon among retail traders in India.

Another way to get easy divorce from neglected spouses (for the married):eek::D and for the bachelors to keep out of trouble:).

Happy trading

Bee

One of the best ways to practice live, Saints 60 min flow or Saints method of pivot trading (any time frame), is to download FXCM (forex) trial trade platform. It is simple to understand, excellent charting, 24 hours live trade. You can try EUR/USD (or any of the pairs) as it is the heaviest in volume terms. Normally our computers are open with internet connection always on virtually 24 hours, this system gives you hands on experience of 60 min flow.

All SARs can be set. You can experiment with various filters. The trial gives you $50,000/- in your account to start. So you can test your skill level on an actual widely traded instrument. This is for the new bees.

I started because I actually wanted to see forex trading on 60 min flow as my broker wants me to open FOREX trading (not yet fully operational with them) account, which will catch up very soon among retail traders in India.

Another way to get easy divorce from neglected spouses (for the married):eek::D and for the bachelors to keep out of trouble:).

Happy trading

Bee
You are always one step ahead of us ,bee,my friend. We are still struggling with Gold and you are on to forex. Great going.... will follow your footsteps:)

Trade well ,as you always do.....

Smart Trade

Mine midpoint of Prabhjeet and Beethoven.......Pivot lows 5 bars and a slight gap back.......initiating the 2 bar method and reversing on a breakdown from 11pm bar.

But again,I am the most junior here ........could be wrong.:)

Saint

Prabhjeet

Dream run with Gold over for now, out of Longs now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.