60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beethoven

Bee,

Going aggressive to 9pm have no problem...at-most you get one reversal to long again.

Haribird.
It is not that simple - reversal to long means you go short with initial entry then again if prices reverse you go long with initial entry - means you book loss for the whipsaw. You will not attain the present profitable situation with these many adds for a long time to come. So the situation is very precarious - I said aggressive because of heavy adds we are carrying. For people with light positions - a lazyman's approach is ok now but as the gold is now moving into uncharted high zone, we have no idea how it will behave. It can fall like a rock now, so people with heavy adds play aggressive and keep a wide difference between limit price and trigger price to ensure that order gets executed if price plummets.

Happy trading and enjoy a long weekend

Bee

Prabhjeet

Gold cracked a lot yesterday in US markets, looks like we ourselves will open near 14850- 14900 levelss

Prabhjeet

You scared me Paaji.....

But still we need to work fast on what to do if we open below our stops....waiting for first candle etc etc.

Hope to get more gems on these areas from Saint Sir and all learned members.

Rakesh
Doctor Sahib,

i think you meant....15850 - 15900...

And you are Spot On...:D

Cheers
Terrible mistake from my side guys :eek:, thanks for correcting

Status
Not open for further replies.