Votes: 15 8.4%
  • Relationship Articles

Votes: 20 11.2%
  • Behavoiral articles

Votes: 47 26.4%

• Total voters

Catch22

“Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.” ~Karen Kaiser Clark

Life is unpredictable and often harsh, but whatever life throws us, we can handle it, if we just try to be a little better each day than we were the day before.

You don’t have to be a miracle worker or a saint, just conscious of how you approach life on a daily basis. By taking things one day at a time, with tiny improvements, you can get through anything life throws at you.

Wonderful thread !:)Usually start the trading day ,with the quotes I see in one of these threads .and are very helpful .Thanks a lot !!

Last edited:

Catch22

The only thing I need to know ,is that I don't know -Osho

Human beings are the only species that pay to live on the Earth-.G.Montessi

"Sometimes we need to escape to tranquility. Sometimes we need to hide from the noise.
Sometimes we need to run away from the structure and complacency.
Sometimes we need to press slow motion on life.
Sometimes we need to get lost in books. All the time we need to be kind.- Gino

We all wish to go to heaven, But none may want to die” –unknown

Learn from the mistakes done by others .You may not live long enough to do them all yourself -unknown

"Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year - and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!" -unknown

What is secret of succes? “by Right Decisions” How do you make right decisions? “by Experience” How do you get experience? “by Wrong Decisions”

candle

Seniors Kindly Help Me !!!

Kindly suggest how to download the contents of this Entire Thread in a one Go !!! Because I want to keep it with me on the way ......always !!!

regards
candle

amitrandive

Seniors Kindly Help Me !!!

Kindly suggest how to download the contents of this Entire Thread in a one Go !!! Because I want to keep it with me on the way ......always !!!

regards
candle
candle

There is an option to print the entire thread.

But by using that , all images will be lost.Since images are uploaded on a third party server.

Maybe some expert will have a workaround this.

amitrandive

"Now is the time to examine our past a bit more, to take a look at some of the beliefs that have been running us... We must look at what is there before we can clean it out...

If you want to clean a room thoroughly, you will pick up and examine everything in it. Some things you will look at with love, and you will dust them or polish them to give them new beauty. Some things you will see that need refinishing or repair, and you will make a note to do that. Some things will never serve you again, and it becomes time to let those things go. Old magazines and newspapers and dirty paper plates can be dropped into the wastebasket very calmly. There is no need to get angry in order to clean a room.

It is the same thing when we are cleaning our mental house. There is no need to get angry just because some of the beliefs in it are ready to be tossed out. Let them go as easily as you would scrape bits of food into the trash after a meal.

Would you really dig into yesterday’s garbage to make tonight’s meal? Do you dig into old mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences?"

Louise Hay, on the topic of 'Mental Housecleaning'.

Catch22

Right from the moment of our birth, we are under the care and kindness of our parents. Later, when we are sick and old, we are again dependent on the kindness of others. Since we are so dependent on others at the beginning and end of our lives, how could it be that we would neglect kindness towards others in the middle? Dalai Lama