Achiievers Equities

you do not understand Sumitkumarsing ji :D,when achiever bring the brokerages calculater then will be aware dudh ka dudh,pani ka pani,mai to iss thread se us thread mai gumnai wala banjara hu,mere dil jo bhi ichha hoti he,i'll be post.u understand or do not understand,,,,,,,,:) England walo ki English me kamjor hu bhai :(

Honestly speaking I could not make anything out of this post....please elucidate in a way which makes us see the difference b/w various offerings...I got confused rather..tried to make something out of your post..and inspite of my best effort could not make anything

Regards and Happy Trading:thumb:
mera post aapke samajh ke bahir he :D

soft_trader

hi softtrader ji I am to allrounder , I can post in any forum any thread. Me liberty, koi suck.:D Softtrader living your contract note which is posted. First contract note transaction charges in 23.06, security transaction charges 50, SEBI charges 0.59, stamp duty 12, Service Tax Own transaction charges of 2.85, total = 88.5 rs.,Rksv in the quantity of the total charges = 77.98, breakeven point=1.56,profit=17.02, Sevice Tax Charges = = 1.63, edu.cess = 0.03, higher edu.cess=0.02,stamp duty=11.83,sebi turnover=0.59 and stototal charges = 78.64, breakeven point = 1.57, profit = 16.36, stt.= 50, trunover charge = 14.19, service, edu.cess and Higher edu.cess = 1.75, other charges 12.42
and achiever higher transaction charges,higher stamp duty charges, to rksv & sto is better option equity,equity future & currency :)and commodity higher stamp duty achiiever stamp duty 10000=1 rs.,to 10000000=1000 rs stamp duty ok,transaction charges=0.005% mean 10000000=500+service tax,
So if I do work on crude oil buy 5294,sell 5296 10 lot to charges 1500+other charges,and zrodha Breakeven Point 0.57 per 10 Lot ,total charges 568.50rs. to zerodha is better option,:)If the brokerage charges Achiiever less. But the work will come only at the brokerage charge, extra charges that much extra, extra charges levied by the brokerage is to Achiiever.Rksv, Sto & zerodha than Breakeven point of Achiaver is very higher. Breakeven point of Achiiever in equity option is lower than other,ismai koi sak nahi,:D:D my post ke thru, you decide yourself the which is Better brokerages houses :thumb::thumb:
I can't make out anything from your post. You are saying that Achiievers' has higher Stamp duty than RKSV. But the truth is both Achiiever and RKSV has the same Maharashtra Stamp duty of 0.002%

Calculate again properly.

no,nooooooooooo sir I am saying ur 1st contract note & rksv ,sto ko compare kar raha tha.contract note ke nichai jo charges hai wo rksv & sto ki tulna me higher hai
apkai contract note ke adhar per achiever ka total charges 88.7 rs hota hai,jabki rksv & sto ka charges 77.98 & 78.64 hai,agar future me higher qun. ke saath trading kia jaye to rksv,sto & zerodha ke mukablai badta jayaiga,to hame low brokerage ka benefit nahi milaiga,aap ke contract note me tc=23.06 jo ki rksv &sto ki tulna me higher hai,soory to stamp duty charges my mistake,mainai to aapke contract note me diya hua niftyfuture ke 50 qun. ke adhar per calculation kia tha,:)

hello softtraderji u asked to achiever bring to brokerages calculater,i also like to open an account in achiever but charges is much higher:)

500 rupiye me aur kya kya chaiye ji????

everything comes with a cost.... prompt customer support, online support , brokerage calculator am sure not possible with 500rs
Actually their customer support / follow-up is quite good on phone and email, it's just that they are not very active on this forum. Yes, brokerage calculator will be a good feature.

soft_trader

Actually their customer support / follow-up is quite good on phone and email, it's just that they are not very active on this forum. Yes, brokerage calculator will be a good feature.
That's right. Customer service of Achiievers is very good and can be compared with Zerodha/RKSV. It is just that they are annoyed of CREEP and stopped coming to this forum. That's it. :)

Let this thread progress in peace. If anyone has questions he can ask in decent language....but fighting, personal comments will not be allowed.

I have removed all irrelevent posts. Hope I am not required to delete the posts again and again.

Smart_trade