Achiievers Equities

cinderblock

I would only consider Achiivers after there is some clarity on the information that Creep has posted. I am actually thankful to Creep for going through the trouble to gather tax information.

I am sure he also has similar information on Zerodha and RKSV and others. But I suppose it's not worth revealing (as much as I would like to) because there's nothing out of the ordinary there.

soft_trader

Guys,

My MVP plan is going to expire next week. And after 3 months of continuous trading with Achiievers I am very much satisfied. Now I want to trade in commodity with them. So to open commodity account and to renew my Equity MVP plan I will visit Achiievers office tomorrow. I hope that my experience of commodity trading with them will be as smooth as is in the equity. :)

I will let you know of my experience tomorrow.

Heloo softtraderji commodity ka contract note post karo na sirjiiiii :D

soft_trader

Thanks Soft Trader...at the same time only valid point someone has raised is that Achiever's representative should be there to respond...
Wishing Best of Luck to Achievers in their endeavour to delight customers with their offerings....They do have something really substantial to offer..Its a request...Please come on the forum...many of us in our desire to pay less and less may ask for more ...Ye Dil Mange more...it would help Achievers as well as lesser mortals like us

Regards and Happy Trading:thumb:
Ok Sumit...... I will request Achiievers on behalf of TJ to once again come back and answer the queries over here :)

Best,
Soft_trade

i have been trading for the last 4 months and my net loss is around 25000. while filing income tax, do i get some benefits because i have already been paying stt and other taxes...

cinderblock

..Smart Trade..I reckon one of the very senior and respected members of Traderji had written somewhere that in last 10 years no Broking Firm has defaulted...Broking Firms may have closed ..but none of them have run away with client's money..there are enough safeguards in the system..so thats a non-issue...
Before quoting someone else blindly, please go to the NSE website and research for yourself how many broking firms have defaulted in the last 10 years. The correct number is 5. Do you want their names too?

soft_trader

Before quoting someone else blindly, please go to the NSE website and research for yourself how many broking firms have defaulted in the last 10 years. The correct number is 5. Do you want their names too?
As per my knowledge no broker till date has run away with clients money. And even if any broker does that, NSE's Investor protection fund will come into rescue and will compensate upto Rs. 15 lakhs. :)

cinderblock

As per my knowledge no broker till date has run away with clients money.
I am only contesting the statement that there have been NO DEFAULTS in the last 10 years. The information on the NSE website says there have been 5 defaults and their names have been spelt out.

What is the source of your information?

soft_trader

I am only contesting the statement that there have been NO DEFAULTS in the last 10 years. The information on the NSE website says there have been 5 defaults and their names have been spelt out.

What is the source of your information?
Zerodha executive sachin told this.