Achiievers Equities

Well, if a broker is your source of information on defaulting brokers, we have nothing to argue :)

For the moment, I will stick with the info on the NSE website unless someone has real facts about the issue.
Can you please post the link here ? It won't violate any forum rules, and provide good information to the members.

carnot11

I don't yet have commodity account with Achiievers. I will open tomorrow. I will try to post ECN once I start trading with them.
Ok Sumit...... I will request Achiievers on behalf of TJ to once again come back and answer the queries over here :)

Best,
Soft_trade
Hello Soft Trader,

Frustation among small time traders against Zerodha is growing.

Achiievers are in a good position to gain from that. They need to be on this forum answering questions.

Please request them to post detailed break up of thier charges, no games, just plain vanilla break up of charges.

This will boost confidence among traders and encourage them to shift from Zerodha to Achiievers.

They should also come up with a brokerage calculator so that every body knows what he will pay with Achiievers in comparison to his/her present broker.

Complete transparency in charges and various schemes will bring them in the forefront.

Enjoy,
CArnot

soft_trader

Haven't opened commodity with achievers today. Need to work on ODIN for a few days before opening commodity account with them.

Hi Soft_Trader,

First of all you are really doing very very good job.:clap::clap::clap:

can you help me on the below query.

wats the exposure on futures(T+1 Positions) ? once you carry futures over night ..next day will it lock 100%
or
will it get convert to regular 50% exposure until 3. and again 100% required to carry next day.

awaiting for your reply

soft_trader

Hi Soft_Trader,

First of all you are really doing very very good job.:clap::clap::clap:

can you help me on the below query.

wats the exposure on futures(T+1 Positions) ? once you carry futures over night ..next day will it lock 100%
or
will it get convert to regular 50% exposure until 3. and again 100% required to carry next day.

awaiting for your reply
@ Nextgen:

I don't really trade in futures, and even if I do I never carries them the next day.

But I guess that you will require 100% margin on the next day, because technically in NSE NOW you can't convert NRML position to MIS. This is my guess though, I may be wrong. :)

i have been trading for the last 4 months and my net loss is around 25000. while filing income tax, do i get some benefits because i have already been paying stt and other taxes...
You dont get any tax credit for the STT paid. Earlier it was considered for tax credit ( like TDS or Advance Tax Paid) but now it is deductable as expence while calculating net profit...so if there is a profit you have to add back STT to arrive at gross profit and deduct it as allowable deduction...does not make sense really....for loss you cannot get any credit.

If it is a F & O loss, then it can be treated as business loss and carried forward for 6 years if you file the IT return in time.It can be set off against future years profits....

Smart_trade