Biggest Loss in SBI - Day Trading

Raju

I love clear trend -

Profit after Tax in CMahendra in 4/-
Profit after Tax in Nifty PE FEB(5400) 287/-
Profit after Tax in Nifty Fut Feb - 496/-

Overall Good Day today

Thanks Sudoko1 for bearish trend and thanks SM for Options teaching.Support and Resistance play important role.

Lesson for the day -
Keep all tools in your basket .Could be needed anytime.

Last edited:

Raju

JISLJALEQS good for day trade

Raju

Equity -
Bought JISLJALEQS-EQ [email protected]
Sold JISLJALEQS-EQ 100@174

Sold JISLJALEQS-EQ [email protected]

Total Profit after brokerage and tax 179.16/-

Options -
Bought NIFTY11FEB5400PE [email protected]
Trail Stop Hit NIFTY11FEB5400PE 50@82

Total Profit after brokerage and tax 183.10/-

Lesson for the day - Double check qty & price before order is actually placed ,at times in hurry mistakes can happen.Hope not to repeat same mistake.

Overall good day , trading without emotions can make u executes trades very well.

JISLJALEQS good for day trade
only one stock in agri........only budget may bagta hai..............us k bud...no movement.............:thumb:

aditya14

Equity -
Sold JISLJALEQS-EQ 100@174

Sold JISLJALEQS-EQ [email protected]

Total Profit after brokerage and tax 179.16/-

Options -
Bought NIFTY11FEB5400PE [email protected]
Trail Stop Hit NIFTY11FEB5400PE 50@82

Total Profit after brokerage and tax 183.10/-

Lesson for the day - Double check qty & price before order is actually placed ,at times in hurry mistakes can happen.Hope not to repeat same mistake.

Overall good day , trading without emotions can make u executes trades very well.
and also check if BUY or SELL which i didnt today in hurry.

Raju

only one stock in agri........only budget may bagta hai..............us k bud...no movement.............:thumb:
Sorry for replying late.
It doesn't really matter for me as I trade only for 2-3 hrs in morning .I trade the stock/future/options who are having good volume and movement is shown good.

And I try to capture very less points as can't wait for the price to come down and then again go up.The first sign of reversal is final sign for me.I lose many big movements but have to attend job so san't sit in front of PC.
If I stay back and try to capture more points I lose :) ..It's a fact for me.

Raju

Raju

Today had taken loss of 865 due to ...

1. Sudden spike killed my stop loss twice - Keeping tight stop loss near support/resistance can help.
  2. NOW software hang issue many times.Before I gave SL price rising/decreasing in BankNifty was fast.Order did not show in Bid/Ask window - Don't have solution for this
  3. After Logout , Login took time , starting of NOW got stuck at 50%

Responsibility is mine and only mine , Should have taken action upon having so many issues.Could have stopped trading for the day and ran the cleanup and other utilities on system.

Raju

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Today had taken loss of 865 due to ...

1. Sudden spike killed my stop loss twice - Keeping tight stop loss near support/resistance can help.
  2. NOW software hang issue many times.Before I gave SL price rising/decreasing in BankNifty was fast.Order did not show in Bid/Ask window - Don't have solution for this
  3. After Logout , Login took time , starting of NOW got stuck at 50%

Responsibility is mine and only mine , Should have taken action upon having so many issues.Could have stopped trading for the day and ran the cleanup and other utilities on system.

Raju
In RKG Odin too, there are various issues.....data freeze is very frequent...especially when you have to act fast , it freezes......login also takes time with bsnl.... but we have to live with this....

Raju

JISLJALEQS good for day trade (Good Volume/Direction)..

Bought JISLJALEQS [email protected]
Sold JISLJALEQS 100@192

Profit after tax/brokerage - 408.50

Today was able to control greed , but not fear.Due to greed was thinking of buying 1000 qty , but fear hold me back and bought only 100.

Position adding needs to be learnt - Have never thought of adding in profit position - Plan point to be added.

Raju

Last edited:

Raju

Today's Loss - 404/-

Tried trading Nifty PE , SL hit.
Tried trading Nifty CE SL hit.

In second trade was stuck in taking profit,movement was not good and profit was seen twice but target was not reached and no clear sign of up/down movement so took loss and got out.

Lesson for the day -

1. Loss are part of trading.Good that I am able to stop trading even after losses occur.Earlier days I use to be a fighter.Now due to Trading Plan stopped trading for day and when to office without any sadness.
  2. Never let a profit become a loss

Raju