Bulls, Bears & The Lion

trade4putuval

Share the chart.. I still dont see a perfect morning star

it should be something like this

I know its not a perfect morning star.
But based on past experience, such patterns do look like morning star.

Rajiv

Attachments

findvikas

Vikas, what does your VSA say? Should we buy put or wait for the US market to tell us a story?
Daily & Hourly chart both suggest more downside. US has no new story AFAIK..
Actually I can tell you the story... :)

Bernanke will come and say... US market is growing at a healthy pace, but we would like to keep the rates unchanged for extended period.. market will zoom... poor retailers will buy and then operators will dump it later.. :rofl: :rofl:

Thats whats going on in US since october.

trade4putuval

Daily & Hourly chart both suggest more downside. US has no new story AFAIK..
Actually I can tell you the story... :)

Bernanke will come and say... US market is growing at a healthy pace, but we would like to keep the rates unchanged for extended period.. market will zoom... poor retailers will buy and then operators will dump it later.. :rofl: :rofl:

Thats whats going on in US since october.
Then good! We can wait for the market to go up and add more puts to our portfolio. What you say!!

Rajiv

findvikas

Can't say right now.. 5000 is good support... or to be precise 4994.. which is 50% retracement of the recent bull run. once broken than you have 61.8% retracement around 4940 but below that you are free to close your eyes and ride it. Lets see how the settlement comes and how the market pans tomorrow.

findvikas

US markets update... just before the FED announcement which will be "copy-paste" of the previous statements. Intraday chart shows the similar pattern as always on the FED announcement day... they have been buying $SPX in the morning and since past 1 hour.. its just selling (read it as distribution)

No wonder before the news or even after it within 5 mins market will touch new intraday highs and then sell off to close flat to marginally positive. Now the wait is just 40-45mins away....

findvikas

nice day but alas bears party may not run for long after today`s fed announcement
Ben has its vested interests to keep the interest rates to near zero due to the possible next year elections. He will not dare to touch the interest rates in anytime soon. So there is nothing to discount from the announcement.