Bulls, Bears & The Lion

abhiwhy

Are they going to celebrate Christmas for 3 weeks this time ?(for past 2 weeks virtually-nothing is happening plus one more week to go before Christmas) :confused::confused:

This had not happened during the past two decembers. Seems like people want to celebrate the said rebound from the RECESSION. ;)
santa will tell better bro!!! :D

but there should be some movement in market at least in last week.

findvikas

You were expecting the Fed to reduce rates to negative????
Or do away with the rates and start handing money???
Did I said that I was expecting FED to reduce the rates further? Read it first before you say anything :rofl:

People who anticipated a crash were banking on bernanke to give a jolt but life`s like that..
yeah sure.. and people who know US market and what would Ben say said what will happen around 4pm yesterday :rofl::rofl:

What this move however does prove is that the rally will not be held back in equity markets.And it is a huge positive and will signal the weakening of dollar in coming weeks.
One advice, as you trade BNF, keep yourself updated of what's happening in Bullion & ForEX market. I would like you or anyone who is bullish on Banking to explain me why are they bullish on Banking.

findvikas

Nifty Futures is not moving anywhere. Bulls can hold onto their longs and add more longs around 5010 with a MUST quit point below 5004

Go ruthless short below 5000 , unexpected as of now, but if market goes below 5000 expect 4950,4750 in very short span.

abhiwhy

Nifty Futures is not moving anywhere. Bulls can hold onto their longs and add more longs around 5010 with a MUST quit point below 5004

Go ruthless short below 5000 , unexpected as of now, but if market goes below 5000 expect 4950,4750 in very short span.

i agree :thumb:

findvikas

Just be cautious and have SL in place.. market breadth is not all that bad and after a sudden fall on intraday chart from 5046... market has scope of a similar kind of pickup back to 5035-5040 levels... below 5070 bears will rule so add more and more shorts around 5060 till 5070 and MUST quit at 5080

findvikas