Bulls, Bears & The Lion

point one is adjusted and there is no official hard & fast rule about that. I personally usually take all the red candles. see what hapened on friday night in states where I said buy 4700put on Saturday's session...

URL DELETED

I picked at 95 and just sold that @ 135... what to do with profit... pick some RIL.. :) see ya in evening
thanx
it means we have to judge the pattern having maximum touches on the trend line using common sense

findvikas

This is what I do... as usually I am trading daily chart now.. so I look for weekly chart and see if there is a counter wave on a weekly chart ? and see if that can cause any impact on my position. Never add any jewelery to the chart (indicators) they add just clutter and nothing works as best as waves themselves.

At point 5 you will see that volume has increased but as the price reverse you will see very less volume... this is a trap... price MUST reverse on low volume for a perfect wave and as it reach near the target line (1-4) then the volume should increase again and finally you will see a stop in volume as the price touch the target line.

Now there could be possibility that price does not touch down all the way to 1-4 line. To see that you need to find if there was enough volume on point 5? and did price reversed after 5 on declining volume? if not then look for a smaller timeframe and see if there is any counter wave.. if there is then get out of it . at times just before touching it same thing can happen like increase in volume and then reversal in price... watch again if you have right point 1 or any counter wave inside smaller timeframe.

Never get addicted to the position and get out on first sign of trouble or on the first touch of trend line.. which happened in case of Nifty in October and I was out... actual bearish wave came back in January... a perfect example of not-so-perfect wave.

Sultaan

Sultan,
Don't criticise anybody strategy if you can't praise it, if you find something wrong you can tell the drawbacks so that it can be improved for better trading.
this is not his personal theory thus my intent was to warn if anyone was following blindly, rest there are loads of examples all over this site & google... if your wish is to learn & not just take follow....

findvikas

Sultaan... this is my suggestion that you stop posting in my thread. I have a disclaimer since the first day in my thread on the very first post. Just to refresh your memory read this post

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/36303-bulls-bears-lion.html#post393290

"DO NOT BET A SINGLE PENNY ON MY TRADES UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO LOSE YOUR MONEY"

So that gives a very clear message that all my trades are to lose money, if you are blind then follow them or just read my content as blog. If you have to disagree then do but DO NOT POST here that you disagree. I never came on your thread (if you have any) to hijack it.

So get off my thread and try to have a thread of your own and show me what you got with your trades and charts not just by words or disagree to anyone else. Got my point?

To Moderators: Is there anyway these kinds of attacks be moderated? I am not here to give tips which I have mentioned many times.

Sultaan

To Moderators: Is there anyway these kinds of attacks be moderated? I am not here to give tips which I have mentioned many times.
how is this an attack ???? :confused: I politely asked something, you replied, someone else replied so I replied back !!!!

or is it because market turned bullish today, you are upset ? :rofl:

aditya14

Its a forum vikas grow some...
i have yet to see any of ur ledger screenshots and if u wanna see some proof of the pudding see my thread where i posted my trades unlike your paper trades.Boy you really are getting on my nerve now.

findvikas

I am not sure how that is going to help you and if that does then here is a snap shot of my past 40days into FX... started from 21st Dec.

I know you are more interested in what happening with my account than whats happening with yours. This is my trading Journal with Daily Performance chart & Max Draw Down & Draw Up. I update it daily EOD and you can keep this in your favorite and watch regularly to satisfy all your needs.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AsC1qV6Wtd1xdFo1MUQwTVlDc2VzMTIyYnZDbi1jTFE

Here is the screenshot of my present position.... grow up... what happened to your Hits & Miss diary... looks like all missed ? Don't worry I dont need to see your trades...

IMAGE REMOVED

Last edited: